Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Remove Age Requirement

Sadly, Aresuft. Piggy's voice is deep enough he could have said he was 14 or 15, but he didn't. Props to him for that. He's a cool guy.
Find

(05-17-2015, 04:07 PM)Terran Wrote:  Sadly, Aresuft. Piggy's voice is deep enough he could have said he was 14 or 15, but he didn't. Props to him for that. He's a cool guy.

Jake already knew his age sadly even if he were to lie.
Find

HEY SILENCEPIE IS COOL

(05-17-2015, 04:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  HEY SILENCEPIE IS COOL

I'm stating an opinion shhh
Find

(05-17-2015, 04:08 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  
(05-17-2015, 03:39 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  So piggy has to play for 2 more years to become a member? LOL

^ This,  Piggy has shown he deserves it and I'd rather he gets member instead of SilencePie tbh.

DAMN CYAN TAKE SHOTS AT SILENCE'S LIFEEE
Find

u suk cyan
Find

Sorry silence.
Find

As a moderator on Tempest Gaming TTT when I was like 13 or 14 I was usually nice to people but I would literally never slay myself because I thought I was always right. People even said I was "mature for my age". Mature for your age means nothing if you're immature compared to people older than you. I disagree with removing it.

If you believe a theory meant to cover a huge field can be proven by a few examples  then something is wrong. Stop using yourself or others as an example against it and only looking at examples that are against it. LICEBIT he isn't going to be staff, he'd be a member so the slaying factor means NOTHING and you probably represented your community pretty well. Stop being, so narrow minded and only focusing on examples that prove AGAINST it. This is completely unfair 100% unfair to the younger players and the least we can do is remove the age requirement for members because they simply represent the community they hold no power <<<<<<<<<

Edit: I can understand an age requirement under staffing from what LICEBIT said, but instead of saying age requirement it could say suggested age. Therefore, if you believe they are to young you can deny them for it and if they are pretty good you can accept them. Should really be removed for member though.

This is the last time I'll comment on the issue.

(05-17-2015, 11:57 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(05-17-2015, 11:29 PM)Axe Wrote:  Stop being, so narrow minded and only focusing on examples that prove AGAINST it.

You should take your own advice.

Really did not want to comment again, but if you would please re read my post and notice that I actually agreed with part of what you said. Maybe read the whole post before commenting.
Find