Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

y0Nemo - Member Application

Steam Name: y0Nemo

Time played on servers?: 50

Where did you hear about this server?: NTG / Some friends who miragted here.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I've been playing for a little while now and the community is so warm and welcoming. It's got me wanting to come back everyday! Also, all of my old friends are over here. I've also made some friends while I've been here, and they're all amazing.

Referred by: Nuggie & Axe

Additional Details: I'll be going to Michigan on June 10th. I'll still be on, but only at night for a few hours. (I don't like barebones apps but I don't know what else to add ;-; )
Find

+1 Nemo is da shit.
He never causes problems
Besides giving me a grappling hook
Find

+1, just +1!
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 3
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 5
5. The player does not troll: 3
6. The player has/uses his mic: 1
7. Communication skills: 4
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 5
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 3

Score: 49/60

Grade: 82% B

Final Notes: I am really glad Nemo has started playing on FRG. He was one of my favorites on NTG, and is definitely someone who genuinely cares about the server and cares about people. He has been a close friend of mine for a long time, and I really hope he can get member here, and even staff in the future. He has proved to me that he means only good for the server, and he is honestly one of the most fit people for member that currently have applications up... or even are members right now!

+1
Find

I like Nemo he's really fun to play with and never causes problems +1
Find

+1. Nemo is one of the funnest people to play with. In my top 10 I could probably say.
Find

(05-21-2015, 11:22 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Score: 49/60

a B
A B

A FUCKING B???

That right there is just rude.

its an A+ from me bb

+4009
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

nemo +1 boi
Find

(05-22-2015, 05:01 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  
(05-21-2015, 11:22 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Score: 49/60

a B
A B

A FUCKING B???

That right there is just rude.

its an A+ from me bb

+4009

Honestly, your +1's or -1's or anything you state on applications or suggestions mean about as much to me as a pile of dog feces that I almost stepped in outside my apartment.

So with this note, I heard you may have(Nemo that is) been causing issues with some people on NTG? If you want to be a member here, I would like to ask you to stop with that. This server isn't competing with NTG in anyway at all, however, any drama between you and some of it's players is actually between you.(And I made it clear to those reporting it to me, that I can't control all of the actions of the player base on either servers) Just don't make it about this server vs that one.

I have played with Nemo lately and he seems pretty mature and he is fun to play with, so I give this app a +1. He also knows the rules well and seems like a nice guy.
Find