Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lobby server now open to members for testing!

Do Staff Members get free forerunner fragments? I've done 2 quests and have 20, nobody else has done any quests I think, but both Nuggie and Axe have 24 and 20 each. Without doing quests?

Edit: Nevermind. LOADS of people have 20. Are they getting the rewards after I do the quest? lol
Find

I have 10 and didnt finish any
Find

bListening to how much fun it is on TS is making me want in so bad lol
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(05-23-2015, 09:44 PM)Terran Wrote:  Do Staff Members get free forerunner fragments? I've done 2 quests and have 20, nobody else has done any quests I think, but both Nuggie and Axe have 24 and 20 each. Without doing quests?

Edit: Nevermind. LOADS of people have 20. Are they getting the rewards after I do the quest? lol

That has been fixed.
Find

Found a glitch with the quests so Ill just put it here. I have gotten 3 rightful deagle kills but none of them have counted towards this quest. This is the most recent one.

Find

Weird, Dread, I've been using nighthawks and stuff and getting kills. Hm.
Find

Now it shows 2/100. weird.
Find

(05-24-2015, 02:43 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Found a glitch with the quests so Ill just put it here. I have gotten 3 rightful deagle kills but none of them have counted towards this quest. This is the most recent one.

I forgot to mention, you need a minimum of 6 people on the server to do any quests. (To prevent metagaming late night to complete them)
Find

Oh yeah, that's the cause. Thanks for clearing that, maybe add it to the OP? If it isn't there already
Find

Oh alright. That's smart.
Find