Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Eons's Member Application

Steam Name: Eons

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 90 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: From Friends who played NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: NO

Why do you want to join?: I like the server and its setup. The inventory system is really sweet. The people on the server are really nice. I started playing FRG like 2 weeks ago and I am addicted. The server is overall fun and I would love to become a member

Referred by: Nobody

Additional Details: I love to donate and help the server out. I think people like me on the server, and I abide by the rules

You play a decent amount and you're pretty fun, just an all-around guy here. +1, he's a good 'un.
Find

I played with him a tad today and he was pretty cool.

Ill hope you get member bud since I haven't had any problems with you.
Find

(05-25-2015, 09:20 PM)Terran Wrote:  You play a decent amount and you're pretty fun, just an all-around guy here. +1, he's a good 'un.

^ This! +1
Find

To be honest at first I thought u were a troll because the first time I met you you rdmd. However, you ended up becoming a fun player and respectful. When I join the server I normally look for your name, so +1/.
Find

Thx Guys I really appreciate it <3
Find

(05-25-2015, 09:20 PM)Terran Wrote:  You play a decent amount and you're pretty fun, just an all-around guy here. +1, he's a good 'un.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

(people who post at exactly 50 hours Sad i get the requirement is 50 hours, but its kinda like oh ok its like all you care about is moving up...). kool guy from waht ive seen. haven't played with you all to much so cant really plus one/minus one.
Find

More feedback?
Find

+support.

Can't imagine this guy not being a member!
Find