Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wolfy9800's Member application

Steam Name(Current): Wolfy9800

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 141 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I found this server from looking at the TTT server list. I searched for servers with inventory system and I found this.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Haven't been banned. (Not planning to get banned)

Why do you want to join?: This community is really great and I've wanted too be a member since the second day I played. Very nice staff/players real friendly.

Referred by: Nobody. Forever alone.

Additional Details: I've been having issues with my internet lately and i'm trying too fix it so I can play more often. Also i'm not actually a girl for those who think that, my microphone broke 1-2 months ago. I'm planning too buy a new one so everyone could hear my voice and stop calling me a girl. ;-;
Find

Wolfy's pretty quiet, but he's a great group member and fun to play with. Doesn't cause any problems, but you should use your mic a lot when you get a new one! +1.
Find

Wolfy's a pretty decent player. I haven't had any problems with him, but not having a microphone makes him seem a little less noticeable. He would make an okay member. +1
Find

Really fun player, represents the server well, respectful, and follows the rules. An overall good player +1
Find

Awsome guy, never seen him cause drama, definatly a +1 from me
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(05-30-2015, 12:07 AM)Terran Wrote:  Wolfy's pretty quiet, but he's a great group member and fun to play with. Doesn't cause any problems, but you should use your mic a lot when you get a new one! +1.

Arigato senpai.
Find

Fun to play, follows rules, and doesn't cause any problems. +1
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

+1 he kool and and does not kill me ever
Find

+1 Gave me Crabs , Herpes, then stabbed me in the chest. Topped it off by making me pick a shitty illusionist then stole my girlfriend and car. . . Cool dude.
Find

+1 Great guy. Knows rules and everything. Also really fun to play with
(<3)
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find