Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T weapon changer

(06-12-2015, 07:08 PM)Fellord Wrote:  bumperino

it has literally been 7 hours. No need to bump this.
Find

(06-12-2015, 08:13 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-12-2015, 07:08 PM)Fellord Wrote:  bumperino

it has literally been 7 hours. No need to bump this.

Bump
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-12-2015, 08:13 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(06-12-2015, 12:21 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-12-2015, 04:28 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  This is a pretty good idea actually, given it adds a visual effect that makes it noticeable for the gun to be "disguised"

I don't know how this could be coded, but +1.

This is literally one of the easiest codes...

All you do is change the view and the world models lol.

For a simple way yes. But adding an interesting 'phase/shimmer' effect is more tricky.

I do like this idea, perhaps to balance it, I could make it revert to the original model when you shoot it, and have it remain that way for a second or so. It would be more-so to hide a weapon you just killed someone with imo.

That idea I like. It would definitely balance it and it still gives me the thrill of trying to hide it. But what if when you fire.it someone just switched to another weapon?
Find

As long as it only switches, say, awps or something to a different gun. If someone can pretend a shotgun is a glock, I'm quitting.
Find

(06-12-2015, 08:45 PM)Terran Wrote:  As long as it only switches, say, awps or something to a different gun. If someone can pretend a shotgun is a glock, I'm quitting.

Why would you put those cancerous thoughts in my head
Find

Brass can decide what weapons it can change, it would be more useful if it hid t weapons.
Find

I would love to see this, perhaps everytime the model were to change it glows through walls like the fire bomb but for like a second or 2? Just an idea, +1 seems interesting.
Find