Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Default SG's are a bit powerful

You could also reduce the zoom on the scope by a lot. Maybe leave it 2x?
Find

Or, it could be changed into a different class of weapon.

If its good for long range with low clip, lower the fire-rate tremendously, boost the damage really high, give it a REAL scope and make it an auto-sniper, a la CS:GO. That'd be neat.

I mean, do we need more spray-and-pray guns? That's what AUGs are currently used for, and obviously Mac10's. AUGs were supposed to be a long-ranged assault rifle/long-range rifle hybrid but they're shit at it.
Find

(06-23-2015, 11:46 PM)Terran Wrote:  Or, it could be changed into a different class of weapon.

If its good for long range with low clip, lower the fire-rate tremendously, boost the damage really high, give it a REAL scope and make it an auto-sniper, a la CS:GO. That'd be neat.

I mean, do we need more spray-and-pray guns? That's what AUGs are currently used for, and obviously Mac10's. AUGs were supposed to be a long-ranged assault rifle/long-range rifle hybrid but they're shit at it.

We should just buff the aug to that point.
Find

I'd like that.
Find

Why not change the SG to an MP5?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Because I like the gun, I just don't like using it. Same reason I don't like using shotguns, they're not fun and they just feel ridiculous.
Find

make standard SG's godlike pls
Find

SGs are way too OP! I hate when Terran uses his Deadly SG. I attack him as a T with a Bellum and he kills me...
Find

I'm just going to use only an SG now and keep getting 8 kills erryround

its too ez
Find

I vote change it to das auto sniper even know I hate auto rifflez
Find