Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shawnxstl Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Shawnxstl

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Jake1o

Have you ever been banned and why?: Never because I'm not a dummy.

Why do you want to join?: FRG is a fun place to hang out and kill some friends. I've had some hilarious times over the months.

Referred by: jake1o

Additional Details: If you guys accept me into FRG, I promise I will stab John West with a knife in a match at least 10 times....which is only about 5% of the total times he's stabbed me. Dick.
Find

+1 Favourite stabbing post Big Grin
Find

(06-26-2015, 07:00 AM)John West Master Of IllumiJohni Wrote:  +1 Favourite stabbing post Big Grin

I hate that I love you.
Find

I don't see you a whole lot throughout the day, do you only play at night or have I just missed you?
Either way, as your personal bodyguard, I must give you a +1.
You're enjoyable to play with. Big Grin
Find

(06-26-2015, 07:04 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I don't see you a whole lot throughout the day, do you only play at night or have I just missed you?
Either way, as your personal bodyguard, I must give you a +1.
You're enjoyable to play with. Big Grin

Yeah, I work throughout the day and then I come home and try to get some freelance work done. Typically people are over during the day so it's hard to play when the room is full but I just moved my computer into its own room so I'll be able to be on more often now. Thanks!
Find

I remember when jake first got him on, we talked about wincest and a threesome, it was romantic.

Shawn has followed the rules, isnt annoying, not into ponies (I think) and doesn't use shotguns, we also had a spring fling ; )

+1.
Find

People seem to like him, and he's friends with jake so that says something Big Grin

I had lots of fun playing with him earlier and he showed with the small amount of time I've played with him (today was surprisingly the first time i saw him) that he'd probably make a great member.

I'm gonna go ahead and +1 you here, and i'll add more as I see you more (as long as it doesnt get approved first xD)
Find

+1 because you're a cool guy. =D
Find

(06-26-2015, 07:12 AM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  I remember when jake first got him on, we talked about wincest and a threesome, it was romantic.

Shawn has followed the rules, isnt annoying, not into ponies (I think) and doesn't use shotguns, we also had a spring fling ; )

+1.

I mean....I WOULD use shotguns if they weren't nerfed to hell and back in the new server. I miss my old benelli Sad
Find

+1 cool guy and I destroyed him in Dino D-Day.
Find