Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shawnxstl Member Application

I never played with you even though I am on everyday so with +/-0
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

I played with him yesterday and it was fun. hes respectable and funny. he seems like he would make a good addition to the "Members" +1
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

He's Jakes friend, so there's no need to +1, he'll get promoted instantly. Still, he's a pretty laid back, fun and reasonable guy, and I enjoy playing with him. Its not often that you can find someone with a high level of maturity and an enjoyment for the game. Definitely more than a candidate, he should be an instant accept, a great representation of the server as a whole.
Find

(06-26-2015, 04:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  He's Jakes friend, so there's no need to +1, he'll get promoted instantly. Still, he's a pretty laid back, fun and reasonable guy, and I enjoy playing with him. Its not often that you can find someone with a high level of maturity and an enjoyment for the game. Definitely more than a candidate, he should be an instant accept, a great representation of the server as a whole.

He's my cousin but I wouldn't accept him if he had a lot of -1s. Just because someone is my friend doesn't mean they automatically get member. Anyway, so far it's all +1s so it's looking good! =D
Find

Nice guy, played with u once, but for me, it was plenty +1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-26-2015, 01:01 PM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  I never played with you even though I am on everyday so with +/-0

Yeah I usually play later at night. I'll keep an eye out for you though!

(06-27-2015, 01:10 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(06-26-2015, 04:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  He's Jakes friend, so there's no need to +1, he'll get promoted instantly. Still, he's a pretty laid back, fun and reasonable guy, and I enjoy playing with him. Its not often that you can find someone with a high level of maturity and an enjoyment for the game. Definitely more than a candidate, he should be an instant accept, a great representation of the server as a whole.

He's my cousin but I wouldn't accept him if he had a lot of -1s. Just because someone is my friend doesn't mean they automatically get member. Anyway, so far it's all +1s so it's looking good! =D

Hahah yeah I don't expect Jake to just give me the thumbs up just because. If I was a shit head I wouldn't expect to be accepted. Thanks for the kind words though, Terran!
Find

+1 Fun to play with I haven't seen him cause any trouble,Good luck getting member Big Grin.
Find

shawn is a rule beaker baddie +1
get stabbed by john

Ehh why not +1 everytime i've seen him he has caused no trouble
Find

Approved!
Find