Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

D:

(06-27-2015, 11:14 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  In all seriousness, we're losing a really good member and a part of our community for god-knows-how-long due to some stupid issue, can anyone actually help him please?

Or you can not be so up tight and take a joke.

I'm 99% sure that if someone knew how to fix it, they would.
Find

But honestly it's not like Unpoke was trying to be aggressive so just chill m9s.

(06-27-2015, 11:51 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  But honestly it's not like Unpoke was trying to be aggressive so just chill m9s.

Considering he only marked my post dumb, I take it as a personal attack.

10/10 best help ever
Find

(06-27-2015, 11:55 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 11:51 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  But honestly it's not like Unpoke was trying to be aggressive so just chill m9s.

Just stop. There's no need to turn this into a flame thread. And I don't mean just you. This is towards everyone who reads this.
Find

(06-27-2015, 11:58 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 11:55 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

Just stop. There's no need to turn this into a flame thread. And I don't mean just you. This is towards everyone who reads this.

Who the fuck is starting a flame war? Literally NOBODY has said anything that would be even close to trying to start one. Calm your shit already. Every time someone posts something that is telling someone something, you instantly assume they are trying to start a flame war. Just stop already.
Find

Only things I can recommend is to see how much space is on the hard drive or verify the game cache
Find

I found it redundant and a waste of time marking them all dumb after the first original one.
I'm sorry if it offended you, I didn't intend for that nor any sort of flame war, I just find it upsetting a valued member asked for help on a serious issue, and you all gave him basically the same smartass excuse that was only original on the first post.
Find

(06-28-2015, 12:29 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I found it redundant and a waste of time marking them all dumb after the first original one.
I'm sorry if it offended you, I didn't intend for that nor any sort of flame war, I just find it upsetting a valued member asked for help on a serious issue, and you all gave him basically the same smartass excuse that was only original on the first post.

Actually, the Dave guy started it by saying to delete system 32.
Find

(06-28-2015, 12:35 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 12:29 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I found it redundant and a waste of time marking them all dumb after the first original one.

Actually, the Dave guy started it by saying to delete system 32.

He suggested people would say it, not tell him to do it.
Either way, it wasn't the stupid "put this, this and that on your motherboard" like 5 times in a row.

All I'm tryina say is its starting to give the idea, to me at least, that nobody really wants to help, lol. I understand you'd say somethin' if you knew how, but you don't have to be a smartass over and over either doods.

no h8 pls dont b8 @tobi
Find