Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

D:

(06-28-2015, 12:35 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 12:29 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I found it redundant and a waste of time marking them all dumb after the first original one.
I'm sorry if it offended you, I didn't intend for that nor any sort of flame war, I just find it upsetting a valued member asked for help on a serious issue, and you all gave him basically the same smartass excuse that was only original on the first post.

Actually, the Dave guy started it by saying to delete system 32.

Actually, what I said was "Everyone will just tell him to delete System 32." I never told him to delete it. I was basically saying that no one here will be of any help. Clearly, I was right.
Find

(06-28-2015, 12:00 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 11:58 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 11:55 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 11:51 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  But honestly it's not like Unpoke was trying to be aggressive so just chill m9s.

Considering he only marked my post dumb, I take it as a personal attack.

Just stop. There's no need to turn this into a flame thread. And I don't mean just you. This is towards everyone who reads this.

Who the fuck is starting a flame war? Literally NOBODY has said anything that would be even close to trying to start one. Calm your shit already. Every time someone posts something that is telling someone something, you instantly assume they are trying to start a flame war. Just stop already.

mate i agree you are trying to start something over nothing. he literally just sad that this is a real issue instead of joking about it. you do this alot to alot of post and it gets old. you odnt even play this server please stop.

(06-27-2015, 11:51 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  But honestly it's not like Unpoke was trying to be aggressive so just chill m9s.

Just stop. There's no need to turn this into a flame thread. And I don't mean just you. This is towards everyone who reads this.

Who the fuck is starting a flame war? Literally NOBODY has said anything that would be even close to trying to start one. Calm your shit already. Every time someone posts something that is telling someone something, you instantly assume they are trying to start a flame war. Just stop already.

mate i agree you are trying to start something over nothing. he literally just sad that this is a real issue instead of joking about it. you do this alot to alot of post and it gets old. you odnt even play this server please stop.
Find

(06-28-2015, 01:57 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  

mate i agree you are trying to start something over nothing. he literally just sad that this is a real issue instead of joking about it. you do this alot to alot of post and it gets old.  you odnt even play this server please stop.

How many fucking times do I have to say it...I'M BANNED FROM IN GAME

Do I have to make it my fucking signature or something?
Find

(06-28-2015, 01:59 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 11:55 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  Considering he only marked my post dumb, I take it as a personal attack.

mate i agree you are trying to start something over nothing. he literally just sad that this is a real issue instead of joking about it. you do this alot to alot of post and it gets old.  you odnt even play this server please stop.

I'M BANNED FROM IN GAME

......i feel like that just proves his point more.
Find

(06-28-2015, 02:02 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 11:58 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  Just stop. There's no need to turn this into a flame thread. And I don't mean just you. This is towards everyone who reads this.

I'M BANNED FROM IN GAME

Ok...and? Doesn't mean I can't be on the forums. If I wasn't allowed on the forums don't you think they would have banned me already?
Find

You have been.....
Find

(06-28-2015, 02:09 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  You have been.....

Once, for telling someone I ad blocked their picture, and they flipped their shit, plus it wasn't a perma ban, so I'm still allowed on here.
Find

(06-28-2015, 02:08 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 12:00 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  Who the fuck is starting a flame war? Literally NOBODY has said anything that would be even close to trying to start one. Calm your shit already. Every time someone posts something that is telling someone something, you instantly assume they are trying to start a flame war. Just stop already.

I'M BANNED FROM IN GAME

Ok...and? Doesn't mean I can't be on the forums. If I wasn't allowed on the forums don't you think they would have banned me already?

"I'M BANNED FROM IN GAME"
100% my point i never once said you were banned form the forms i said you dont paly the server. i dont understand why you waste yours and everyone time shitposting on a form for a server you dont and cant play.
Find

(06-28-2015, 02:14 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 02:08 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 01:57 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  mate i agree you are trying to start something over nothing. he literally just sad that this is a real issue instead of joking about it. you do this alot to alot of post and it gets old.  you odnt even play this server please stop.

I'M BANNED FROM IN GAME

"I'M BANNED FROM IN GAME"
100% my point i never once said you were banned form the forms i said you dont paly the server. i dont understand why you waste yours and everyone time shitposting on a form for  a server you dont and cant play.

Does it look I care?

I hope you are able to fix the problem soon Wolfy!
Find