Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

D:

I even said to NOT turn this into a flame thread. And look what he says on my Rep.
TobiasX ( 6 ) - Last updated 2 hours ago

Negative (-1): Automatically thinks im trying to start a flame war when I post a reply to someone. Calm your shit already.

Clearly, you did start a flame war.

>Tries to see if anyone would help him fix his garry'smod.< NIGGA DAMN Calm down and help me fix my garry's mod instead of fighting in a fucking thread.
Find

(06-28-2015, 02:56 AM)Wolfy9800 Wrote:  >Tries to see if anyone would help him fix his garry'smod.< NIGGA DAMN Calm down and help me fix my garry's mod instead of fighting in a fucking thread.

Have you tried uninstalling ALL games Garry's Mod uses and reinstalling them?
Find

(06-28-2015, 02:59 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 02:56 AM)Wolfy9800 Wrote:  >Tries to see if anyone would help him fix his garry'smod.< NIGGA DAMN Calm down and help me fix my garry's mod instead of fighting in a fucking thread.

I've done that already I uninstalled all of my games and garry's mod is still not working D:
Find

(06-28-2015, 03:06 AM)Wolfy9800 Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 02:59 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

I've done that already I uninstalled all of my games and garry's mod is still not working D:

Did you download any maps from a sus. website recently?
Find