Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mougwi RDM x1 & Leave and Disrespect

(06-28-2015, 02:05 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I'd say just give Mougwi a warning or at max a few days. He seemed like he was just very annoyed and upset. And he could have seen that he wasn't slain yet so he just left instead of letting the arguing go on.

He left a few rounds later. I believe the last round of the map. He would have been slain in the +Member online went through the reports.
Find

Didn't you threaten to revenge RDM Terran for no reason yesterday?(At least that's what they said when I was in teamspeak with them)

You CONSTANTLY bait people to get them mad, etc.
Find

Not going to lie, he shouldn't have RDM'd and he sometimes has offenses like these, so someone should deal with it.

On the other hand, he has a good point. You're constantly pushing people and testing whatever silly little limits you imagine they have, antagonizing and causing grief on the server. Yesterday, Unqoke and I (NOT Unpoke) killed you as a team when you followed a Traitor who was KOS'd to attack us, and you threatened that you were going to "RDM you guys the next round, I don't care anymore".

Luckily, you had a Traitor round, and I was leaving anyways and wanted none of that. ScottSummers is proof of what you said. You REALLY have to tone down the antagonism, man, because this is just going to keep happening.

Still - Someone needs to talk to Mougwi, get his side of this.
Find

(06-28-2015, 02:57 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  Didn't you threaten to revenge RDM Terran for no reason yesterday?(At least that's what they said when I was in teamspeak with them)

That's complete bullshit. I killed Terran that game because of two reasons. One: There was a KOS on him. Two: He never called out his T-Weapon in chat. I've never broken a single rule. Here's evidence that I didn't RDM Terran.

So stop bothering me with these petty rumors.

And before anyone wants to lie about me more; please remember that I'm always recording and taking screenshots. =)
Find

(06-28-2015, 03:06 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 02:57 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  Didn't you threaten to revenge RDM Terran for no reason yesterday?(At least that's what they said when I was in teamspeak with them)

That's complete bullshit. I killed Terran that game because of two reasons. One: There was a KOS on him. Two: He never called out his T-Weapon in chat. I've never broken a single rule. Here's evidence that I didn't RDM Terran.

And before anyone wants to lie about me more; please remember that I'm always recording and taking screenshots. =)

It wasn't that round lol.

It was a completely different one.
Find

(06-28-2015, 03:17 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

I never threatened to revenge RDM him, and if I did, I clearly didn't actually do it; otherwise I'd be banned and not be playing on this fun server. So why are you even bringing up shit you know nothing about? Aren't you banned?
Find

(06-28-2015, 03:23 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 03:17 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

I never threatened to revenge RDM him, and if I did, I clearly didn't actually do it; otherwise I'd be banned and not be playing on this fun server. So why are you even bringing up shit you know nothing about? Aren't you banned?

prove it. upload all your footage from when you came on last night, not edited at ALL.

k?

And why do you care if i'm banned? That's my problem, not yours.

What are you guys doing? Please stop. Reports aren't for arguing; there are only two pathways for them. Please drop it.

(06-28-2015, 03:04 PM)Terran Wrote:  Not going to lie, he shouldn't have RDM'd and he sometimes has offenses like these, so someone should deal with it.

On the other hand, he has a good point. You're constantly pushing people and testing whatever silly little limits you imagine they have, antagonizing and causing grief on the server. Yesterday, Unqoke and I (NOT Unpoke) killed you as a team when you followed a Traitor who was KOS'd to attack us, and you threatened that you were going to "RDM you guys the next round, I don't care anymore".

Luckily, you had a Traitor round, and I was leaving anyways and wanted none of that. ScottSummers is proof of what you said. You REALLY have to tone down the antagonism, man, because this is just going to keep happening.

Still - Someone needs to talk to Mougwi, get his side of this.

That's complete bullshit. I never said I was going to RDM anyone. I've NEVER broken a rule.
Find

Yes i was there on the server but i wasnt paying attention to the game so i do appologise for that but if he did do it witch there is the evedence for i say a ban is needed but the non punished RDM is my doing i will take full resposibility for that.
Find