Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weapon list

Does anyone else find it sad that the stuff that you have a 1 in 40k+ chance to find goes for like 200 coins now.

The solution, dread:

Buff shotguns and SG's!
Find

The solution is to not settle for that small amount of coins. If everyone who drops a gun of one type holds off on selling it then the demand will go up and people will be willing to pay more. If I post a gun on the market I post what I think is a fair price for the gun not what the estimated price is. For example my infectious galil that is on the market. I put it on there for 1600 coins. A crescent case costs 500 coins so 1600 = 3 crescents. The chance of you rolling an infectious gun from 3 crescent cases is slim to none therefore 1600 is a fair price. =D
Find

frg's economy is shit, i see people selling legendaries for less than 100 now

Brassx's system of having the color be closer to red the closer it is to a godlike can help with prices. This will allow people to realize that one gun is more rare than another increasing prices. If he decides to show us the color system it should fix a few problems as long as the colors don't look like barf.
Find

(06-29-2015, 08:58 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  frg's economy is shit, i see people selling legendaries for less than 100 now

I have a fix for that, just make it so legendarys can't be put on the market for under 500.

Also, would you be okay with putting up a list with all of the weapon names with their pictures?
Find

(06-29-2015, 09:14 PM)Senpai Wrote:  
(06-29-2015, 08:58 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  frg's economy is shit, i see people selling legendaries for less than 100 now

I have a fix for that, just make it so legendarys can't be put on the market for under 500.

That's how the fifa 15 market crashed
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

fifa huh?
Find