Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Dave's Member Application

(07-06-2015, 01:48 PM)Mary Wrote:  Dave, I have no issues with you, but like what Nuggie said: If you want to get member without getting bitten up by sharks (the other members / players / staff / other misc people)  that you pissed off, you need to make sure you're on good grounds with them. It will probably take awhile, but in this community, you need support to get Member then +Member like you want.

I also suggest working on controlling your emotions when others try to troll you, or when you get pissed off at someone....Everyone fears of having an "Ardell application" and this is pretty much what it turned into. Instead of taking everyone's comments in a negative way (even though some did put it very negatively) learn from what they have  to say and fix your issues. Okay? That's how you'll get member! (just some tips, please don't hate)

Thank you. I'm clearly not getting Member right now, but I'll try again in about a week or two after this gets closed.
Find

And I want to bring up the no reply rule as well as the 1 post person rule. And if you haven't even played with a person (or are perma ban) don't post on their app. This thread honestly could have been moderated better but w/e.
Find

Denied.