Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Dave's Member Application

You constantly argue with staff, belittle them (Despite being wrong about it), and insult other players under the guise that you have the moral high ground. You threaten people with "I'm recording this!", and then edit out anything you don't like. I personally witness you say you were angry at me and another player, and that you were going to revenge RDM us. I completely cannot support this application. Call it biased, but you attacked me and that's that. I truly don't believe that you could represent the server in absolutely any way. If you can stop berating or abusing people who play on the server, then maybe you'll have a chance in my eyes, but to redeem yourself it'll take an unbelievably long time. Still, everyone can change. I changed.

(07-04-2015, 12:02 AM)Terran Wrote:  You constantly argue with staff, belittle them (Despite being wrong about it), and insult other players under the guise that you have the moral high ground. You threaten people with "I'm recording this!", and then edit out anything you don't like. I personally witness you say you were angry at me and another player, and that you were going to revenge RDM us. I completely cannot support this application. Call it biased, but you attacked me and that's that. I truly don't believe that you could represent the server in absolutely any way.

That's complete bullshit. I've never insulted anyone. I don't "threaten" people by saying that I'm recording. I say it so that they stop fucking off. Some times, it works. I only edit out parts where absolutely nothing happens. I never said I was going to RDM anyone, because that's clearly not allowed.

And what do you mean I attacked you? I never did anything wrong. You just don't like me because when you first played with me, I used a shotgun. You even mentioned that several times while playing with me at the time.

I love how he is marking everyone that is telling the truth or -1ing his app for a legit reason as "Dumb". So immature...

(07-04-2015, 12:05 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(07-04-2015, 12:02 AM)Terran Wrote:  You constantly argue with staff, belittle them (Despite being wrong about it), and insult other players under the guise that you have the moral high ground. You threaten people with "I'm recording this!", and then edit out anything you don't like. I personally witness you say you were angry at me and another player, and that you were going to revenge RDM us. I completely cannot support this application. Call it biased, but you attacked me and that's that. I truly don't believe that you could represent the server in absolutely any way.

That's complete bullshit. I've never insulted anyone. I don't "threaten" people by saying that I'm recording. I say it so that they stop fucking off. Some times, it works. I only edit out parts where absolutely nothing happens. I never said I was going to RDM anyone, because that's clearly not allowed.

And what do you mean I attacked you? I never did anything wrong. You just don't like me because when you first played with me, I used a shotgun. You even mentioned that several times while playing with me at the time.

Actually, in all your videos you literally say "AHAHAHAH, IM RECORDING. ENJOY YOUR BAN!!1!1!!1"

And I was on TS when you said you were gonna revenge RDM terran. SO that is also a lie.
Find

(07-04-2015, 12:06 AM)TobiasX is a SAMURAI Wrote:  I love how he is marking everyone that is telling the truth or -1ing his app for a legit reason as "Dumb". So immature...

No, I'm marking things dumb that are lies or rumors. Where is evidence that I've ever done a single thing wrong? There is none because I haven't.
Find

Please stop arguing on a Membership application. I'm tired of what both of you keep doing, you're both as bad.

POST your opinion, and then leave it at that. Do -NOT- reply.

(07-04-2015, 12:05 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

Actually, in all your videos you literally say "AHAHAHAH, IM RECORDING. ENJOY YOUR BAN!!1!1!!1"

And I was on TS when you said you were gonna revenge RDM terran. SO that is also a lie.
[/quote]

Oh, you were on TeamSpeak? Clearly you were on the server and heard me say it. Oh wait, you're banned.

Also, please show me a video where I say that.

For some reason, the quote fucked up.

(07-04-2015, 12:07 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(07-04-2015, 12:06 AM)TobiasX is a SAMURAI Wrote:  I love how he is marking everyone that is telling the truth or -1ing his app for a legit reason as "Dumb". So immature...

No, I'm marking things dumb that are lies or rumors. Where is evidence that I've ever done a single thing wrong? There is none because I haven't.

Here is evidence that you threaten people with your video evidence.

Find

(07-04-2015, 12:09 AM)TobiasX is a SAMURAI Wrote:  

How did I threaten him? I said I had video evidence. Which I did. Clearly.
Find

(07-04-2015, 12:12 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

In the report you put "RDM - Prop Kill. Video Evidence."

Then next round - "I have video evidence, video fucking evidence. Do you not understand those two words?"

Sounds like threats to me.
Find

(07-04-2015, 12:18 AM)TobiasX is a SAMURAI Wrote:  
(07-04-2015, 12:12 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

In the report you put "RDM - Prop Kill. Video Evidence."

Then next round - "I have video evidence, video fucking evidence. Do you not understand those two words?"

Sounds like threats to me.

It's not a threat. It's a fact.