Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Dave's Member Application

The more you argue on your application, the less chance you have of this being accepted.

Don't reply to responses on your app, take it to pm...

The fact is that its a threat

Dave, you're a little bit too quick to anger. This is the internet, everyone is an asshole. As soon as you try to argue with someone, everybody else automatically label both parties as assholes. While I agree that people need to be brought to justice for their actions, your methods have to be pristine. When a police officer does something non-regulation, everybody assumes that he was in the wrong. If you want to uphold the law, stay within the law.

I'm not going to give a rating. If I +1 you it will be entirely opinionated, but I don't think you warrant a -1. If you chill out for a while I will give you a +1. But if you continue to argue with staff and players and even Tobias, I will have to go against my personal opinion and give you a -1.

Im just going to put a +0 because if I -1 you, people will say because im friends with Terran and tobias ,but if I +1 you I know that there would be no positive thing to say. My advice is learn to calm down, you false report alot, argue/bicker between players and in my mind you should mature alittle more before deciding to apply for member. That is my opinion so if you feel im wrong then pm me and dont reply to this. Smile
Find

First of all you anger is out of control. You try to pin people down with whatever piece of evidence you have. Your no fun to play with you annoy everyone. You break rules. -1 p.s. don't respond everything someone has to say about you
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

-1, I feel you have a bit of growth to do in the psychological department before you're mature enough to be member. Give it some time.
Find

-1 the first day I met him he didtry to influence people to use racial slurs/names.

(07-04-2015, 04:59 AM)JeromeNinja(FaZe)-Fiya- Wrote:  -1 the first day I met him he didtry to influence people to use racial slurs/names.

'Nigga' isn't racist.
Find

Stop commenting everytime someone -1s.
Find