Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Dave's Member Application

(07-04-2015, 06:01 AM)Axe Wrote:  Stop commenting everytime someone -1s.

I was just clarifying that 'nigga' wasn't racist. After being told by multiple Staff members that it's allowed, he still goes on about it.
Here's the post he made: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1689

(07-04-2015, 06:06 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(07-04-2015, 06:01 AM)Axe Wrote:  Stop commenting everytime someone -1s.

I was just clarifying that 'nigga' wasn't racist. After being told by multiple Staff members that it's allowed, he still goes on about it.
Here's the post he made: http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1689

It doesn't matter if you are claryifying something. At this point any more comments you make on your application will make me instantly deny your app. Everything on this thread has been drama, and we are trying to prevent it.

IF you want to clear something up with someone, use the PM system.
Find

You know what I said about making a member application before fixing your shit with people, not going to go well. As people have stated previous on this application, you take stuff too seriously sometimes. You may or may not be trying to fix it, but its something EVERYONE sees. You constantly end up being part of flame wars, and shit like that and you're just not what is wanted as a member just yet dude sorry.

You REALLY need to try and fix your shit with the half of the community you pissed off if you want a chance at any rank, because I don't see it happening until then.

Might as well let this die, Jake marked it dumb.
Find

I wasn't marking the whole app as dumb, just this part.

"Additional Details: I've never broken a single rule.
I follow the rules religiously. The !motd is my bible."
Find

Jake you'RE not allowed to hate on peoples religions. That's like religious discrimination or something maybe

(07-05-2015, 03:40 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I wasn't marking the whole app as dumb, just this part.

"Additional Details: I've never broken a single rule.
I follow the rules religiously. The !motd is my bible."

That signature honestly gives me cancer.

Getting the minimum hours then applying imo should be an instant deny. Even moreso when you state your only applying to become someone in power when you yourself are clearly incapable of handling said power. Refer to literally any issue on the forums or ingame that involve you.

For example, when derp was in the wrong to slay me for killing 2 T's and one inno who was in the wrong spot not doing anything, you threatened to rdm a detective doing his job. (Then spammed constantly for about 3 rounds begging for me to be slain.)

-1 If you find your faults and mature you could be a great member due to following the rules (sometimes you dont but hey, no one follows them 100% not even jake)

Tried to push be off a ledge, killed him bc its t bait. Unblocked him to warm him, he started to yelled at me said I rdmed he taped it I showed him the rule and kept yelling so I just blocked him "again". -1 wait no -999999999

Dave, I have no issues with you, but like what Nuggie said: If you want to get member without getting bitten up by sharks (the other members / players / staff / other misc people) that you pissed off, you need to make sure you're on good grounds with them. It will probably take awhile, but in this community, you need support to get Member then +Member like you want.

I also suggest working on controlling your emotions when others try to troll you, or when you get pissed off at someone....Everyone fears of having an "Ardell application" and this is pretty much what it turned into. Instead of taking everyone's comments in a negative way (even though some did put it very negatively) learn from what they have to say and fix your issues. Okay? That's how you'll get member! (just some tips, please don't hate)
Find