Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quest suiciders

Brass can have all of my love for that. No longer will people suicide to prevent kills.
Find

(07-05-2015, 07:54 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I have added a 5 cooldown on the kill/explode commands. This applies when you are damaged by anything other than yourself, meaning, you can not use kill or explode until over 5 seconds after you were last damaged.

Do you think you could shorten that to two seconds? I usually suicide when I have a remote bomb on me so that nobody else gets killed.

That also denies game mechanics by the death removing the remote bomb. js.
Find

(07-06-2015, 01:10 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(07-05-2015, 07:54 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I have added a 5 cooldown on the kill/explode commands. This applies when you are damaged by anything other than yourself, meaning, you can not use kill or explode until over 5 seconds after you were last damaged.

Do you think you could shorten that to two seconds? I usually suicide when I have a remote bomb on me so that nobody else gets killed.

That sounds like exploiting to me.

(07-06-2015, 03:14 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

The other option would be to metagame by hanging around people.
Find

(07-06-2015, 04:36 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(07-06-2015, 03:14 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

The other option would be to metagame by hanging around people.

That's not metagaming.
Find