Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question

This is why I suicide when I have a remote bomb on me.
Find

(07-10-2015, 11:54 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  This is why I suicide when I have a remote bomb on me.

Suicide by typing 'kill' or 'explode' in console is exploiting though. I hope you kill yourself without the use of console.

(07-10-2015, 11:57 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(07-10-2015, 11:54 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  This is why I suicide when I have a remote bomb on me.

Suicide by typing 'kill' or 'explode' in console is exploiting though. I hope you kill yourself without the use of console.

How the hell is it exploiting? If people get stuck outside of a map with no way to kill themselves, they type kill in the console so they aren't slain for exploiting. If someone accidentally RDMs and an RDM chain is about to start, they suicide to make sure nobody loses any more karma. Calling it an exploit is like calling Tbaiting RDM. It just isn't.
Find

If the kill command was exploiting im pretty sure it wouldn't be in TTT at all.

But we should stay on topic with the question.
Find

(07-11-2015, 12:01 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  

How the hell is it exploiting? If people get stuck outside of a map with no way to kill themselves, they type kill in the console so they aren't slain for exploiting. If someone accidentally RDMs and an RDM chain is about to start, they suicide to make sure nobody loses any more karma. Calling it an exploit is like calling Tbaiting RDM. It just isn't.

I meant when you kill yourself (using Console) so that the Traitor can't. That's exploiting in my opinion.

(07-11-2015, 12:04 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

I meant when you kill yourself (using Console) so that the Traitor can't. That's exploiting in my opinion.

I end up dead anyways, the traitors are one death closer to winning. I only do it so that I don't cause other people to die. Hence the reason this thread was made.
Find

(07-11-2015, 12:11 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(07-11-2015, 12:04 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

I end up dead anyways, the traitors are one death closer to winning. I only do it so that I don't cause other people to die. Hence the reason this thread was made.

But the Traitor who put it on you gets 5-? less EXP because you used console to kill yourself. To me, it's exploiting. We'll need Jake or Brassx to decide if that's allowed or not.
Find

But what if you get stuck and see who it is and run after them?
Find

(07-11-2015, 12:21 AM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  But what if you get stuck and see who it is and run after them?

Normally if you see who put it on you, you shoot them.
Find

If the person with the remote bomb on them is running at you and 100% knows they have a bomb on them you can kill them and/or slay them. Make sure you warn them they have a bomb on them first though because sometimes I don't know it's on me.
Find