Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question

(07-11-2015, 01:27 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  If the person with the remote bomb on them is running at you and 100% knows they have a bomb on them you can kill them and/or slay them. Make sure you warn them they have a bomb on them first though because sometimes I don't know it's on me.

But what about if a T puts a bomb on someone and they use Console to kill themselves? Is that allowed?
Find

(07-11-2015, 01:28 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(07-11-2015, 01:27 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  If the person with the remote bomb on them is running at you and 100% knows they have a bomb on them you can kill them and/or slay them. Make sure you warn them they have a bomb on them first though because sometimes I don't know it's on me.

But what about if a T puts a bomb on someone and they use Console to kill themselves? Is that allowed?

It is frowned upon but I'll be honest, I do it sometimes too... =O
Find

(07-11-2015, 01:31 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(07-11-2015, 01:28 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

It is frowned upon but I'll be honest, I do it sometimes too... =O

So it's like killing someone for killing an inno with an obvious reason? You're just an asshole for it? XD
Find

Everyones an asshole, I kill people for running at me for having a remote bomb on them I yell it out once if they keep charging at me I shoot em, I've seen Ts plant it on other Ts just to look proven and blow people up, I take no chances.
Find

(07-11-2015, 03:10 AM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  Everyones an asshole, I kill people for running at me for having a remote bomb on them I yell it out once if they keep charging at me I shoot em, I've seen Ts plant it on other Ts just to look proven and blow people up, I take no chances.

Why do so many people know about my tactic now. Fuck.
Find

(07-18-2015, 11:36 PM)Twistz Wrote:  
(07-11-2015, 03:10 AM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  Everyones an asshole, I kill people for running at me for having a remote bomb on them I yell it out once if they keep charging at me I shoot em, I've seen Ts plant it on other Ts just to look proven and blow people up, I take no chances.

Why do so many people know about my tactic now. Fuck.

Because it's a common tactic.
Find