Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

EmperorWhale - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): EmperorWhale

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I was browsing TTT servers after a year or so of not playing and saw Terran's name. Recognized it from NTG and came to say hi to him. Turns out it was a lot of people from NTG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I'd like to join cause FRG is the best TTT server I've been on with the best people and it'd be nice to become a bigger part of it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You may mess around with me a lot but your pretty cool just pls stop killing me +1
Find

He likes to rdm ZaccydudeFTW, just him, he is cool with everybody else. +1
Find

(07-14-2015, 05:15 PM)ZaccydudeFTW Wrote:  You may mess around with me a lot but your pretty cool just pls stop killing me +1
I will try. Sorry Zaccy
Find

Great guy. Really fun to play with. A huge +1 from me!
Find

^
Super fun to play with +1
Find

Definitely +1. Very fun to play with, extremely chill, active, and draws great penises!

- That Thrakos Noob

I dread when he is on cause I know he's going to bully me again and again Not a person to represent our server. -1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(07-15-2015, 01:47 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  I dread when he is on cause I know he's going to bully me again and again Not a person to represent our server. -1
May I ask how? You don't even have a mic so you hardly ever say anything... so there really isn't anything to bully you about...
Find

(07-15-2015, 01:57 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(07-15-2015, 01:47 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  I dread when he is on cause I know he's going to bully me again and again Not a person to represent our server. -1
May I ask how? You don't even have a mic so you hardly ever say anything... so there really isn't anything to bully you about...
You bully me about anything I do who needs a mic you can still bully people
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt