Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

EmperorWhale - Membership Application

(07-15-2015, 02:05 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  
(07-15-2015, 01:57 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(07-15-2015, 01:47 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  I dread when he is on cause I know he's going to bully me again and again Not a person to represent our server. -1
May I ask how? You don't even have a mic so you hardly ever say anything... so there really isn't anything to bully you about...
You bully me about anything I do who needs a mic you can still bully people
OK
Find

(07-15-2015, 02:09 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(07-15-2015, 02:05 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  
(07-15-2015, 01:57 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(07-15-2015, 01:47 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  I dread when he is on cause I know he's going to bully me again and again Not a person to represent our server. -1
May I ask how? You don't even have a mic so you hardly ever say anything... so there really isn't anything to bully you about...
You bully me about anything I do who needs a mic you can still bully people
OK
Don't mind Minehuis. He's been -1ing everyone who doesn't +1 his app or just annoys him. He even said it in chat once.

+1 By the way. Fun to play with. Never had any problems. He follows the rules. I believe he'd make a great member. Maybe needs some more hours? But even so.
Find

+1 i disagree with minehuis i think you represent the server well chill active guy who i believe by now is ready to be a member
Find

+support I've seen him on very often and he has been very attentive to making sure everyone around him has fun as well. He has a great personality that attracts other players around him, he has great potential to be a large supportive benefit to the community.
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 2
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 4
5. The player does not troll: 4
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5
7. Communication skills: 4
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 4
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 3
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 3

Score: 49/60

Grade: 82% B

Final Notes: You're a really cool guy Emperor, you keep that up and you'll be member in no-time. Obviously everyone has things to work on; your main issue being the fact that sometimes you mess around too much with people who may not understand that you are messing around. You have shown that you do not intend to hurt anyone or be an nuisance, and that is nice to do. You understand the rules, and you've been a positive aspect to the community so far, so I see no reason as to why you should not represent the community as a member.

Rating: +1

I like playing with Emperor and while he can sometimes be mean, which he is working on, most of the times he is enjoyable to play with. He's just one of those people who is here to have a great time with the community (In a good way) so please +1 him, he deserves it.
Find

+1 this is like the 5th time i edited this one post.
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

+1 (I'm Woof by the way, that's my alt account that I use on FRG) really chill and fun guy to see on
Find

(07-19-2015, 05:03 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  hes a bully to me ;-; he makes me cry myself to sleep every night and hes to sexy for this server. only i can be sexy -1
actual proof of being a bully ((TEAM) EmperorWhale: u feg
(TEAM) EmperorWhale: im gon beat u up
)
y u do dis
Find

+1 thought I did this already. Fun to mess with and knows the rules
Find