Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

joemancool unban request

(07-17-2015, 07:47 PM)Axe Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 07:37 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  By hacking, you violate the Terms and Service of Steam, Garry's Mod, and this server. So no, you shouldn't be allowed back at all.

Please stop commenting we are all well aware of your position.

If I want to comment, I will. What I have to say pertains to the topic at hand.

(07-17-2015, 08:18 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 07:37 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  By hacking, you violate the Terms and Service of Steam, Garry's Mod, and this server. So no, you shouldn't be allowed back at all.

Who exactly do you think you are, man?

If an administrator asks you to stop something, whether in game, or on the forums, I expect you to listen. They have every right to ask you to stop something. You already posted your opinion, and your next post added nothing really new to your original -1, you can edit your post if you wish to add more, so I agree with axe.

If you disagree, a PM is where it should be discussed.

Your attitude really needs to change.

(07-17-2015, 09:07 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 08:18 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

Who exactly do you think you are, man?

If an administrator asks you to stop something, whether in game, or on the forums, I expect you to listen. They have every right to ask you to stop something. You already posted your opinion, and your next post added nothing really new to your original -1, you can edit your post if you wish to add more, so I agree with axe.

If you disagree, a PM is where it should be discussed.

Your attitude really needs to change.

Yiiikes man lol

I think you should unban joe (or vinyl joe as his name used to be). There's plenty of ways now for you guys to monitor and ban him for cheating with the new stuff you guys added, and if he went all this way to make an appeal, why not just give him a shot?

you guys seem split or in neutral in the matter. that's alright (non jerk voice saying to not give the negative meaning) It's your choice and it was also my choice to do it. i admit it was a stupid choice to use a auto trigger that i had to confirm on but that was 1-2 years ago. i know my mistakes now, and probably shouldn't have hacked in the first place. if you decide to leave me perma banned i can understand. just wanna say sorry if i caused you guys any inconvenience with this thread for my ban appeal. just wanted to say this as i know what i did was wrong and i admit it to it. nothing else i can say about this because the decision lies with the community not me.
Find

eh, fuckit
give him a shot

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

thanks for your support (even you dave) now the decision is in the power of the managers or owners. and now a song to sooth those who are bored of my chit chat.
. i dont know get some frenchies and some mustardicas or ketch up on family guy :3 i am so punny
Find

He clearly cares about getting a second chance. I say that he gets unbanned and if he does anything bannable for any amount of time it will resort to a perma
Find

Unbanned. We will be keeping a close eye on you though, do not make me regret this.