Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Add space spacestation
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add spacestation

(08-09-2015, 03:31 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  This vote doesn't matter. I'm not adding this god awful map for all the reasons Terran said.

the thing is...brassx said he could lol...
Find

(08-09-2015, 03:36 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 03:31 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  This vote doesn't matter. I'm not adding this god awful map for all the reasons Terran said.

True but once he reads Terran's comment and I explain to him all of that is true I'm sure he will agree with me.
Find

Also, Jake is the Maps Master. I'm more confident in his opinion (and 417 hours!) than most others, he plays the maps, learns their upsides and downsides and listens to community input while doing so. He knows what he's doing.
Find

cancer map, just no.
Find

I like the map precisely because it's broken and stupid. I think because it's so bad it gets a little bit hectic, which is cool, and there's that one secret spot that only a handful of people including myself know how to get into.
Find

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT EVEN ADD THIS MAP
Find

Pay me 1,000 coins and i'll fix it
Find

(08-09-2015, 03:38 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 03:36 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  

True but once he reads Terran's comment and I explain to him all of that is true I'm sure he will agree with me.

Well I was wrong. After talking to him he seems to disagree that the map is cancer. It could come down to the vote after all.

This is terrible. However, I will always, and forever, be anti-spacestation.
Find

in all honesty, i always liked space station.
Find