Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Applying for membership

Steam Name(Current): ZombieNinja975

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 60 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I'm from NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, i was just starting TTT and got banned from NTG for rdming, after playing for a bit on random servers i got to where i knew what i was doing and found FRG

Why do you want to join?: The server is amazing, i love the inventory system, it adds a ton of fun to the game, most people are nice and forgiving for mistakes, and its just a ton of fun

Referred by: Shawnxstl

Additional Details: I love this server, its crazy fun and ive made a few friends staying up late and playing, and would be honored to be a member of the group  Smile
Find

You've never been banned on FRG, right? NTG doesn't matter here.
Find

yeah, NTG incidents don't apply here.

That being said, +1. He's always been cool when he's been on and he kept an eye on a certain number of people who were causing trouble last night and helped explain to me what was going on. He has the good of the server in mind.
Find

Yes ive never been banned on FRG, most times id rather get killed by a T then rdm, so i try to keep positive on my callouts and such.
Find

He sounds like a pretty positive dude. I've played with you a few times, but sadly I don't know if you ever really stuck out for me, which can be good, too! If you're Shawn's friend, then I don't see any harm in having you represent the server. Normally I'd withhold my voting until I knew you better, but, eh, bird don't learn to fly without a bit of encouragement. Maybe. +1!
Find

He is A-ok for me even though he is quiet. No harm in him having member.
Find

(08-16-2015, 12:08 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  He is A-ok for me even though he is quiet. No harm in him having member.
IMO, members need to have a reputation on the server, obviously a decent one. If they don't stand out at all and are kinda just there, how are they "representing the community" by doing nothing? There's many people that play now where there wouldn't be harm in making them member so my point is, while ZombieNinja isn't TOTALLY in the background, I just don't think he's what a member should be as far as involvement goes. I don't like -1ing people often so I'm just going to say +0 for Zombie

(08-16-2015, 01:16 AM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(08-16-2015, 12:08 AM)Dreaddork Wrote:  He is A-ok for me even though he is quiet. No harm in him having member.
IMO, members need to have a reputation on the server, obviously a decent one. If they don't stand out at all and are kinda just there, how are they "representing the community" by doing nothing? There's many people that play now where there wouldn't be harm in making them member so my point is, while ZombieNinja isn't TOTALLY in the background, I just don't think he's what a member should be as far as involvement goes. I don't like -1ing people often so I'm just going to say +0 for Zombie

Yeah. Although you didn't really need to quote just me for that. I was kind of leaning towards a +0 too but I didn't place it as that and kinda just left my opinion in general.

Sorry for posting twice.

P.S not trying to sound defensive if you took it the wrong way.

I see him on pretty often. He's a good player and never had any problems with him. +1
Find

Update: last night I hit 100 hours, and I've made a few more friends on here
Find