JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Kind of iffy on this cause when I play on my alt which is super rare. He did call like 1 to 2 false kos on me but other then that +1 he is changing a lot ever since I first met him.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(08-30-2015, 05:36 PM)Jerome Wrote:  Kind of iffy on this cause when I play on my alt which is super rare. He did call like 1 to 2 false kos on me but other then that +1 he is changing a lot ever since I first met him.

I'd say the reason for these would simply be a mistake. Zombie has been pretty close with me ever since he got on the server and he stays in pretty constant contact with me about the specifics of certain rules and situations.

Someone also mentioned him being a little "mic spammy," and I think the reason was before he made this application, i don't think I ever heard him use his mic. When he first applied people were saying to talk more and make more friends, which I think he has been doing.

Zombie has also donated quite a bit of money to the server lately. I know it's not a thing to "buy your way in," but he's certainly shown that he is willing to take advice from the community which he very obviously supports.

I hope to see this approved soon. He's a good kid.
Find

I've never had a problem with zombie, seems like he would make a good member, +1
Find

Approved!
Find