Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dubstepcat membership application

Steam Name(Current): Dubstepcat

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50(exactly 50 to trigger you guys)

Where did you hear about this server?: Jake

Have you ever been banned and why? :No I never been banned and hopefully never will

Why do you want to join?: The reason I want to join is so I can represent this server and be part of this Amazing growing community and help it advance,while being part of it.

Referred by: Me Tongue

Additional Details: Some other stuff about me well, I was originally from NTG and I never became member there because I wouldn't stay active enough because of my personal life issues,and the problems on there so I couldn't stay active on there.Once i heard of FRG and it was owned by Brassx i wanted to test it out so i asked to test the server and well you know by my rank i got in Tongue *flashes beta badge*.After i played on the beta for a while and little bit of the beginning of the server after being fully released to the public I wanted to take a break from gaming and get my life in order with my body itself and my love life and social life and I would like to think i got most of that quite in place.Now I returned to the best(in my opinion)TTT server by far and one of most dedicated communities I ever had the chance of meeting.and I'm almost 16.I'll be 16 on October 2th and I might act like an idiot a lot in team speak and in the server if I ever get on your nerves or over step my boundaries don't be afraid to Pm or just tell me how it is over the voice chat I wont take offense to it.

P.S if you don't +1 I'll rek your doo doo cave so hard

Literally the worst player on the server.
+1.
Find

He's a magic man. +1
Find

I would go spelunking in this mans doo doo cave any day of the week. +1
Find

he is a nice guy who i see on pretty often. +1
Find

No
+1

He's a great guy! i was honestly surprised when i realised he wasnt a Member
Definately yes
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

He told me to -1 him.

Also Emperor made Doo Doo Cave first.

I didn't +1 this yet? oops

+1

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Hombre a bombre pepperino +1
Find

More feedback?
Find