Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sarle_ membership application

My steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43449033
Steam Name(Current): Sarle_

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 111H 11M 1S
Where did you hear about this server?: Denneh

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, Being a smartass, and rdming on Russian/swedish TTT servers

Why do you want to join?: Denneh invited me to play and i love the server and the people

Referred by: Terran, Leo The Sexy Kitty, Denneh.

Additional Details: some people claim that i keep rdming for no reason but usually there is a reason why they got killed like that they failed at something and cant admit it,
also i did spend quite an amount on the server because i like it (400$) and if someone has a problem with me please tell it to me instead of crying to someone else first because that's how i dont do things, if you like me please +1 this and ill quit smoking if i get member
Find

I believe when the app asks about bans it's only relevant to our community, and I think it'd be wiser to not specify so many negative opinions others may have of you it might effect your chances if you spur up an argument but nevertheless you're active and I haven't seen you troll personally so +1

(also quit smoking you fool)
Find

He's the same age as me and pretty chill, takes the game well and plays nice. I've had to slay him a few times like most everyone, but its generally pretty minor or even forgettable incidents. He's smart and a "good feeling" kind of guy by heart, and he's active. I don't know about anything past Member, but he wouldn't be a terrible representation of the servers.

You DO have some anger problems in a way, sort of like how I do.

Edit: I still think you're awesome and a lot more mature than most players, and I'd love to see you as member but even though I think you're one of my good friends I'd just like to play with you a bit more.

Edit Edit:: Changed it a bit to focus on a +1. Which is my final vote.
Find

I'll be honest, a month or two ago I would of been really iffy because I do recall one specific time where I had to warn you personally about some things, but since then I don't recall having any issues with you at all.
Props to that. You earned my +1
Find

Good guy, Fun to play with, diserves to be member more than half our members so +1.
Find

Sarle would be a great member, he is nice to players, on a lot, and is generally fun to be in game with. Smile +1
Can get a lil carried away but all in good fun.
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

+1, good guy, fun to play with.

Also, yeah, like Radio said, it's referring to being banned on FRG, otherwise some people's lists may be way too long lmao.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Ive seen him on and played with him tons of times and hes always a good player in my opinion, +1 Smile
Find

+1 sold me that op deagle and knows the rules kind of better then me. But im still smarter
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I've never had an issue with the guy. I think we play at different times of the day, typically, because I don't see him on much, but I don't play very much during the day. +1, never had an issue with him.
Find