Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A different kind of help. (Young people, check this out)

welp.
Find

idk I'm at the point of my life where I am going to start driving, am right in the middle of highschool, and i need to start thinking of how the fuck to get a job

but im still 15 so i cant get a good job
yay

helo yes sometimes when i wake up my wienie is rly rly hard and is pointing up can any1 help me is this normal or shud i c a docter

- That Thrakos Noob

(08-30-2015, 02:16 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  helo yes sometimes when i wake up my wienie is rly rly hard and is pointing up can any1 help me is this normal or shud i c a docter

touch it lots until milk comes out

(08-30-2015, 01:45 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  idk I'm at the point of my life where I am going to start driving, am right in the middle of highschool, and i need to start thinking of how the fuck to get a job

but im still 15 so i cant get a good job
yay

I had a job at 13 worst descion I ever made
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(08-29-2015, 09:58 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 08:42 PM)Mary Wrote:  How about you don't use the government's money because everyone knows how much is taken out of taxes and that's just stupid.

So much wrong with comment, can't express it all.

Sorry? I hope you know that we're taxed on pretty much everything. And where do you think that money exactly goes? Government's money = our money. Look it up, I'm done arguing on Shawn's thread. PM me if you want a lesson on it. Sorry Shawn!

TIP: For those applying for member rank, make sure you know the higher ups and get on good terms with everyone!
Find

(08-30-2015, 03:18 AM)Mary Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 09:58 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 08:42 PM)Mary Wrote:  How about you don't use the government's money because everyone knows how much is taken out of taxes and that's just stupid.

So much wrong with comment, can't express it all.

Sorry? I hope you know that we're taxed on pretty much everything. And where do you think that money exactly goes? Government's money = our money. Look it up, I'm done arguing on Shawn's thread. PM me if you want a lesson on it. Sorry Shawn!

TIP: For those applying for member rank, make sure you know the higher ups and get on good terms with everyone!

i mean nobody was rly arguing but ya shoo this is hurting my cranium

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

republicans for the win, use less money from the rich and dont spend so much money on people who abuse taxes!

Also I would like to say try hard in school, in 8th grade I had no clue what I wanted to be. I had a 1.6 gpa now I have a 3.8 average takeing honors classes and getting ready for college next year. (Juniors and seniors get to take college early!)
Find

(08-30-2015, 03:52 AM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  republicans for the win, use less money from the rich and dont spend so much money on people who abuse taxes!

Also I would like to say try hard in school, in 8th grade I had no clue what I wanted to be. I had a 1.6 gpa now I have a 3.8 average takeing honors classes and getting ready for college next year. (Juniors and seniors get to take college early!)

Woah Woah Woah! Calm down there Trump. Just because vaccines gave you autism doesn't mean you gotta join the thread.

Also Eagle didn't you say that you wanted to attend Harvard?
Find

Well this thing can basically be locked, I guess.
Find