Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A different kind of help. (Young people, check this out)

(08-30-2015, 06:27 AM)Shawnxstl Wrote:  Well this thing can basically be locked, I guess.

It's kind of amusing though. xD

Or some of the off-topic posts could just be, eh, cleaned up. Or remade. What lived once can live again! I think that its a cool idea (My original post was just to lighten the mood a bit, didn't mean for it to be off track.)
Find

I'm having trouble dealing with a cyber bully who is a higher up. He constantly threatens to ban me or block me. Please Shawn, Kick Jake's ass.
Find

Terran's only telling people not to post off topic posts so that he can get his post count up.
Find

Yes, I did say that.
Find

(08-30-2015, 02:31 AM)wookie Wrote:  
(08-30-2015, 02:16 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  helo yes sometimes when i wake up my wienie is rly rly hard and is pointing up can any1 help me is this normal or shud i c a docter

touch it lots until milk comes out

ok so i tried it but last time i checked milk doesnt have yellow and red chunks in it
is this normal..?

id like to mention i also saw this when i used my old recorder cleaner to also clean in there which hurt rly bad but as long as it solved the problem i thought but i dont know anymore

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I can tell you this i am 15 and i am still going through high school. But i can say that if you are going through a tough time just think of what good is to come in life it may be hard but please dont give up just keep going life will get better eventually. When that day comes no one knows but it will. But other than that good luck to all in life it can be hard but if you are 13-18 you have just started your life you have a long time to go.
Find

(08-30-2015, 03:18 AM)Mary Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 09:58 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 08:42 PM)Mary Wrote:  How about you don't use the government's money because everyone knows how much is taken out of taxes and that's just stupid.

So much wrong with comment, can't express it all.

Sorry? I hope you know that we're taxed on pretty much everything. And where do you think that money exactly goes? Government's money = our money. Look it up, I'm done arguing on Shawn's thread. PM me if you want a lesson on it. Sorry Shawn!

TIP: For those applying for member rank, make sure you know the higher ups and get on good terms with everyone!

Ignoring the fact that Terran lives in Canada and therefore isn't using any of our government's money.
Find

(08-30-2015, 08:40 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 08:42 PM)Mary Wrote:  How about you don't use the government's money because everyone knows how much is taken out of taxes and that's just stupid.

Sorry? I hope you know that we're taxed on pretty much everything. And where do you think that money exactly goes? Government's money = our money. Look it up, I'm done arguing on Shawn's thread. PM me if you want a lesson on it. Sorry Shawn!

TIP: For those applying for member rank, make sure you know the higher ups and get on good terms with everyone!

Ignoring the fact that Terran lives in Canada and therefore isn't using any of our government's money.

I don't think she said anything about OUR government. She said government in general. Last time I checked, Canada does, in fact, have a government and tax paying citizens.
Find

(08-30-2015, 11:21 PM)Shawnxstl Wrote:  
(08-30-2015, 08:40 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  

I don't think she said anything about OUR government. She said government in general. Last time I checked, Canada does, in fact, have a government and tax paying citizens.

Last I checked Canada is a myth
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)