Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Halutus - Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Halutus's Skeleton

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 74 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: From NTG, I had 400+ hours before switching to FRG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope.

Why do you want to join?: I felt obligated to make a member app after getting my map accepted into the server (Thanks Jake!)

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: Mapping has always been a fun pass time for me, and to hear that the players enjoy the stuff that I create fills me with joy Big Grin I plan to stick around and create plenty of maps/skins for the server. If the time comes, I might even look into creating models!

I haven't really seen you on since your immediate return, and while I think you're member material, my vote is going to be held for now.
Find

I mean since you came back you've helped the community in more unique ways than mostly everyone here, so I'd be stupid to not +1 it.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(10-24-2015, 07:13 PM)Terran Wrote:  I haven't really seen you on since your immediate return, and while I think you're member material, my vote is going to be held for now.
Find

I agree with unpoke and he is also fun to play with and I feel he has a lot of potential +1
Find

Fuck yeah, Halutus loves Roblox and downloadfreeram as much as I so that's member material.
+1, chill brother and I think he has the qualities necessary for a Member.
Find

More feedback please?
Find

You're a really cool dude. I like you. +1
Find

+1. Actually contributed something to the community and he's a pretty cool guy.
Find

Best BHopper (Only One) Around. Jolly good fellow, nice guy, knows rules. +1
Umpty Dumpty
Find