Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scammed by ::Harmfull::

You don't need to worry about getting screenshots of the trades, Brass and the staff team have access to trade logs and they can confirm the trade/scam and will be able to directly refund if it's a viable scam, and the offender will be punished, scammers are not fun.
Find

(10-29-2015, 12:44 PM)Zott Wrote:  To be honest, I knew he would do something like this. He did it in the past(did it to me im fact) and also he scammed some new player a couple days ago. I'm completely done with him and I dont think he should be here.

I mean, I think not wanting him in the server is a bit too harsh - just giving back the items should be enough, lol...

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I've heard of Harmfull doing this a lot in the past few days.
Find

I'd rather not have him here. Once a squid kid always a squid kid.
Find

^
Find

i remember him doing shit like this multiple times in ntg.

+1 for a perma ban
Find

I can't say I agree with a permaban. Yes you guys claim he has ripped people off before, but thing is, where's the complaints about that? This is the only complaint on him so far, so because of that, a trade/drop ban is much more likely. A perma-ban is a serious thing to issue someone, and they should be given a chance to straighten up before outright perma-banning them..

I'm going to trade ban you for 2 months, and drop ban you for 3 weeks. I'm also going to manually reverse the trade.

Harmful, this is your only warning. If you attempt scamming/sharking like this, or keep rdming/t baiting(unrelated I know, but I've heard you do it A LOT). You WILL be banned indefinitely.