Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should Knives only one-hit kill to the back?
Yes!
No!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Petition to Balance Knives

Also, thrown knives should still OHKO, so if you're in front just try throwing it and hope for the best?
Find

Actually, 1 shot with 50 damage is bull shit.
How about it dissapears on kill? If you successfully kill the person, the knife dissapears - if you stab him in the face and survives, stab him once more before he guns you down! Obviously you'll usually die from it, especially if he has 1. A damaging gun 2. A mobile weapon 3. OPAF weapon or 4. Shotgun/Rifle/Deagle/M16/AK47/Mac10.

That will consider offensive combat possible, but still not as effective as stealth ( Like now, Offensive = Stealth, when Stealth > Offensive ).

? No, no, it'd be unlimited use if its to the front, one use to the back. You can stab every player in the face to kill 'em, but it disappears when you use it in the back. That's how its supposed to be.

#changenuggiesvotetoyesnotno
Find
  • x1

Do. It. Now.
Find

No, I say one shot total.

If not, you could knife someone in the front, knife another in the front, all on low health and get more than 1 kill with one knife.
Find

Hm. You could be right, Nuggie. That's a tough decision there. What if the knife lasts for 100 damage? If you stab 'em in the back, it does 1,000 and breaks. Stab 'em in the front and it does 50. Do it again, whether to someone else or not, another 50 and then it breaks?

Could still be OP. I know a lot of bad players rely on knives for their one-kill-a-round, I don't want them to feel left out...
Find

One random day a month will be the E-Rek Terran day, in which I will add a Shotgun to the T shop.

This is no ordinary shotgun! This is a shotgun that replaces each pellet with a knife!
Find

Brass, please, no. With that much practice screaming I'll become Dovahkiin.
Find

(12-15-2014, 06:55 PM)Aleksandr Wrote:  Yes! 2 shot to body. One shot to the back.

You can only buy 1 knife. 2 shot to the body?
Find

(12-16-2014, 12:24 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(12-15-2014, 06:55 PM)Aleksandr Wrote:  Yes! 2 shot to body. One shot to the back.

You can only buy 1 knife. 2 shot to the body?

2 shot as in 50 damage.

it's possible to get 2 knives on maps with secret knives.
Find