Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Un ban request

I mean if it was something different I feel like you'd have a chance but hacking I mean that's not something like RDM it a pretty serious offence. (not saying RDM should be taken lightly)
Find

(11-16-2015, 12:12 AM)RadioActiveSKELETON Wrote:  What hacks are we talking about? What did you do?

One day I just got some shit from the internet idk why but i did, and i hate my self for that
Find

(11-16-2015, 01:36 AM)Vladimir Wrote:  
(11-16-2015, 12:12 AM)RadioActiveSKELETON Wrote:  What hacks are we talking about? What did you do?

One day I just got some shit from the internet idk why but i did, and i hate my self for that

That doesn't explain what type of hacks though... Like aimbot? Wallhacks? Bot? If you explain why and seem like you do care about being unbanned it'd probably help...
Find

I completely understand how my chances of getting my ban repealed are slim to none. I understand that it is a serious offence and It isn't taken lightly.Trying to get a ban repeal after hacking is almost like being guilty until proven innocent. its harder to prove you are innocent than it is for someone to prove that I am guilty. ( that's what it feels like) I'm not trying to say i'm not guilty, I know i have done this horrible thing but I have changed a lot. I have even got a psychiatrist to help me with my CD irl ( i know irrelevant )
I guess i'm trying to say is every person is different and i certainly do not want to be the old me EVER again. I completely hate my self for doing it.

(11-16-2015, 01:38 AM)NotSpooky Wrote:  
(11-16-2015, 01:36 AM)Vladimir Wrote:  

That doesn't explain what type of hacks though... Like aimbot? Wallhacks? Bot? If you explain why and seem like you do care about being unbanned it'd probably help...

It was an Aim Bot, Honestly i believe i did it because of my CD and i was taking out my real life situations and forcing onto you guys.
I'd like to comeback because i love the place to death. I know respect for my was probably lost because of it.
There is no other place that has a family like FRG, I love the community and friendliness that you cant get anywhere else.
Find

I know 99% chance Vlad wouldn't do it again and I'd be okay with an unban, but i know people take hacking very seriously.
Find

I remember you being pretty decent back when you weren't banned. The hacking came out of pretty much nowhere and I think it was just a decision you rushed into. However usually you don't get unbanned for hacking so +0.5-+1
Find

-1. Hacking violates the terms and conditions of the server, community, and Garry's Mod itself.

The main reason I don't see you getting unbanned is because you were banned as a member. You were given member because you were trusted and you broke that trust by hacking.

We'll just have to see though. I can't deny that you were a really fun person to play with before I banned you though.
Find

As fuzzy said It was a irresponsible decision that for some reason I rushed into it. None of it is taken lightly. At all. And most of you knew me then and you can all probably say you don't know why I did it. I am completely different now and I hope you trust my word.
Find

(11-16-2015, 12:21 PM)Vladimir Wrote:  As fuzzy said It was a irresponsible decision that for some reason I rushed into it. None of it is taken lightly. At all. And most of you knew me then and you can all probably say you don't know why I did it. I am completely different now and I hope you trust my word.

Back on your Member application, McNuggie said he trusted you as a Member of the community and you broke not only his trust, but the trust of everyone in the community. Trusting your word really doesn't sit well with me after that. Someone said it has been around eight months since you were banned and I really don't believe someone can be completely different after such a short period of time.

Another thing that bothers me is where you said "I still do not know why I did it..". No one could possibly know but you. Saying you don't know why you did it is showing that you either make quick decisions and blind yourself from the consequences, or that you can't bring yourself to admit why you did it because you still feel guilt or regret. You also said you hate yourself for it, but is that because you were caught? If you were somehow never caught, could you honestly say you wouldn't still have an aim-bot, or any other hacks or scripts?

I've done pretty terrible things in real life and I got caught. I hated myself for what I did and I told myself I wouldn't do it again, that I was a better person than that. I didn't feel guilty about it because it was wrong, I felt regret because I was caught. I'd think of ways I could have gotten away with it. I know why I did it and it's because it made me happy; even if only for a small period of time. I still do terrible things. The truth is that once you get a taste of darkness, you begin to realize that you're happier doing what you want when you want, regardless of others. After a while, you'll realize that you didn't taste the darkness, it tasted you.
Find