Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CHEESING PEOPLE ON ORBITAL ROUNDS

(11-27-2015, 11:56 PM)Mine-a-Claus Wrote:  
(11-27-2015, 11:52 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Rotshout, he did. You can no longer trade during Orbitals.

And yes Dave, it IS punishable. If they send you a Report, they've screwed themselves. Simply put "False reported me to make me lose an Orbital round." in the reply, and admin/moderators will take it from there.

How would you know it was in the middle of a obc round? Unless its like during the round but if its mid round you know

Any reports show what round it occured during, and how many rounds ago it was. You can also see Damage logs.

Any admins/Moderators will be able to see clearly that you were reported during an Orbital round.

(11-27-2015, 11:58 PM)Fresh Wrote:  
(11-27-2015, 11:52 PM)knaveHearted Wrote:  Rotshout, he did. You can no longer trade during Orbitals.

And yes Dave, it IS punishable. If they send you a Report, they've screwed themselves. Simply put "False reported me to make me lose an Orbital round." in the reply, and admin/moderators will take it from there.

All they have to do is cancel it after you respond. Nobody sees reports that are cancelled/forgiven

Wrong. Staff can see canceled reports, In fact there is a staff on the forums who's signature is a canceled report containing a beautiful rendition of a dubstep song. Smile
Tneconni
Find

(11-27-2015, 11:56 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(11-27-2015, 10:17 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  Damn it Brass. I told you about this months ago and you still haven't fixed it? Did you at least fix the OTHER orbital exploit I told you about?

Dude, stop acting like Brassx is your slave. "I told you about this months ago, and you still haven't fixed it?" Just because you tell him to do something, doesn't mean he has to.

You need to stop reading my posts the way you do. I'm not the whiny self-entitled prick you make me out as. Would it help you if I tagged all of my posts with the tone and context in which it was written? I respect Brass for his dedication to the server and to the community. I respect you for your seemingly thoughtful input in many cases. But you obviously hold little to no respect for me.

{Tone: Exasperated}
{Context: Tobias' opinion of me}

I deleted that last post because I thought it was a little too personal to call Tobias out on the forums. I pm'ed it to him, but I guess a forum mod reposted it.
Find

i like cheesing
Find

(11-30-2015, 01:06 AM)Enchantable #BlameJerome2k15 Wrote:  i like penis

FTFY

{Tone: Joking}
{Context: Enchantabae}
Find

(11-30-2015, 05:14 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(11-30-2015, 01:06 AM)Enchantable #BlameJerome2k15 Wrote:  i like penis

FTFY

{Tone: Joking}
{Context: Enchantabae}

Thanks fam.

{Tone: Flamboyant White Boy}
{Context: Rotshit}
Find

Can we not?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Same things happen can happen with trade requests. I was on a snowball round and I got traded and I fell off the roof and died
Find

Should be fixed now.
Find