Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Request

(12-20-2015, 06:03 AM)QauckBoi Brandon Wrote:  
(12-20-2015, 05:59 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  No sorry. You can't just expect to get unbanned because the server was better than you thought it would be.

listen I know i fucked up but I am asking for a second chance, just like how you asked too.

Wait i'm confused.

What did i ask too about?
Find

-1, reasons stated above.
Find

no no no no no -1 all the reasons why you should not be unbanned above a thank you

OK My friend, you need to get a feel to the server first. If you like it, don't rdm. if you do NOT like it RDM ALL THE FUCK YOU WANT.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

-1. Sorry, but even if you think it's just going to be "Another server full of screaming children" that's not a reasonable excuse. I used to server hop a lot. Like, all the time before I found a place here. And I've encountered a ton of servers full of screaming children, even then, I wouldn't RDM. I would just leave and go find a different server.

What you did shows a distinct lack of foresight, maturity, and critical thinking that we expect of people here. If you like trading there is other servers that offer similar experiences who would be more accepting of you. And if you still really want to be here, feel free to try another ban appeal in a few weeks, though I'm not sure you'd ever be accepted.
Tneconni
Find

(12-20-2015, 04:30 PM)lvl 10000 mistake o gawdz Wrote:  no no no no no -1 all the reasons why you should not be unbanned above a thank you

You're also perma banned because you were constantly disrespecting everyone for weeks. This guy just rdmed it really doesn't matter for 12 minutes if you were yelling at everyone for anything even if they were trying to help you.
Find

This will not happen. It doesn't matter what I say.
My opinion either way is -1. You can't join a server and think to yourself "ANOTHER SERVER FILLED WITH SCREAMING CHILDREN. TIME TO RDM!" and get unbanned afterwards just because you like trading.
Find

-1 I wouldnt want someone like this in our community
Find

Denied.