Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maximus3131's Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Maximus3131 [TRADING]

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 353 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Friends and NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: I love this server, the community, and helping people out. I want to be a Member in order to be seen as a knowledgeable person who knows what he is doing, is able to help others, and is active.

Additional Details: I played this server most of last winter and had to quit for most of the schoolyear because of school reasons, but I have been back and very active for these past weeks and will continue to be. This is by far my favorite server and pretty much the only server and game I ever play.

Thanks for reading Big Grin

He's playing a lot more now, and played a LOT in the past. He's been here since basically the beginning, so why not? I don't have any problems with him! +1.

eehh, to be honest, you're still pretty rude.

people ask questions, and you reply with a sarcastic answer and then end it with "you scrub"

+0 for now.
Find

As terran said, he has been here for a long time and I dont see a problem with him becoming a member. +1

(01-01-2016, 09:49 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  eehh, to be honest, you're still pretty rude.

people ask questions, and you reply with a sarcastic answer and then end it with "you scrub"

+0 for now.

Sorry if it comes across that way but honestly I reply with a proper answer or as good of one as I have the information to give, and the "you scrub" is a joke... I'll stop if people think it's not...

Sorry
Find

Max has been here since the beginning and has improved greatly. I think he deserves to get member at last.

+1 Gaylord's a cool dude and I think he deserves member.
Bouncy Rounds

+1 Haven't seen him cause much harm full and is fun to play with  Smile

(02-13-2015, 12:16 AM)Gaylord Stembath [TRADING] Wrote:  Omg Baggins is so lucky but is a douche to everyone...

Called me a douche, -1.

(01-06-2016, 12:27 PM)Baggins Wrote:  
(02-13-2015, 12:16 AM)Gaylord Stembath [TRADING] Wrote:  Omg Baggins is so lucky but is a douche to everyone...

Called me a douche, -1.

major kek
Find