Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Selling Vigorous M16 of Contagion

(01-09-2016, 09:26 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(01-09-2016, 09:20 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  wait, when was there a vigorious m16 of contagion?

I heard he dropped it

FRG player: it wasnt supposed to be in the drop pool but it was for a short time and he got it
Find

(01-09-2016, 11:42 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(01-09-2016, 09:26 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(01-09-2016, 09:20 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  wait, when was there a vigorious m16 of contagion?

I heard he dropped it

FRG player: it wasnt supposed to be in the drop pool but it was for a short time and he got it

(01-09-2016, 07:40 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Furthermore, I was THE ONE AND ONLY person to buy this gun the week it was in the shop.
Find

still overpay
i wouldnt value higher than 6k personally

edit: that is, if you want it and still want to be able to break even later
otherwise its a nice collectable

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

If there was a vigorous galil of contagion I would pay over 10k for it. This gun is more for the collector not someone who just wants to use it.
Find

Also half of you don't bother reading the thread before you comment apparently.
Find

(01-09-2016, 11:06 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  i doubt this is legit.

why were you the only one? terran has been doing quests every week since they came out.

I'm getting pretty tired of your negativity tobias. Everything that comes out of your mouth or that is typed with your fingers is negative. You were banned so there's obviously no way you would see it in the shop. Also I am not a cheater and I don't even have access to spawn guns in if I wanted to, which I wouldn't. I will answer your question anyway though. This gun was in the shop near the first few weeks of the shops release and it was the week after the swift deagle or swift deagle of agony was in the shop so nobody had a ton of fragments saved up yet and everyone wanted that swift deagle. I decided to pass on the deagle and I'm glad I did because nobody could afford this M16. =D

Also, just for further proof, Baggins was trying to save the fragments to get this gun but didn't have enough because he also bought the swift deagle. I told him I would buy it and we could share it.
Find

(01-10-2016, 12:12 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  

why were you the only one? terran has been doing quests every week since they came out.

I'm getting pretty tired of your negativity tobias. Everything that comes out of your mouth or that is typed with your fingers is negative. You were banned so there's obviously no way you would see it in the shop. Also I am not a cheater and I don't even have access to spawn guns in if I wanted to, which I wouldn't. I will answer your question anyway though. This gun was in the shop near the first few weeks of the shops release and it was the week after the swift deagle or swift deagle of agony was in the shop so nobody had a ton of fragments saved up yet and everyone wanted that swift deagle. I decided to pass on the deagle and I'm glad I did because nobody could afford this M16. =D

Also, just for further proof, Baggins was trying to save the fragments to get this gun but didn't have enough because he also bought the swift deagle. I told him I would buy it and we could share it.

I didnt say you spawned it in, im saying you could have edited it in photoshop(considering it is in shitposting)

chill out jake.

it just came off a little weird that you would be the only one with a gun, even though there are like 5 people who do almost all the quests every week/check the shop the second it resets every week.
Find

Yo dudes, this shit is legit. It was on the fragment gun shop like a rotation before the Swift Deagle of Agony. I wanted this, but damn it was a lot of fragments.
Find

(01-10-2016, 12:15 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(01-10-2016, 12:12 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  

I didnt say you spawned it in, im saying you could have edited it in photoshop(considering it is in shitposting)

chill out jake.

it just came off a little weird that you would be the only one with a gun, even though there are like 5 people who do almost all the quests every week/check the shop the second it resets every week.

Oh okay, I just misunderstood what you meant by that comment then. My bad. Well yeah, nobody could afford it because everyone bought that deagle.
Find

(01-10-2016, 12:20 AM)Baggins Wrote:  Yo dudes, this shit is legit. It was on the fragment gun shop like a rotation before the Swift Deagle of Agony. I wanted this, but damn it was a lot of fragments.

Yeah, it was well over 100 if I'm remembering correctly? 124ish I think.
Find