Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should breaking a T tester pre round be a KOS/slay?
This poll is closed.
Yes
55.00%
22 55.00%
No
45.00%
18 45.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T Tester Poll

I don't think it should be but I can understand why people think it should.
Find

As much as I want testers to be there, I dont think it would be worth drastically changing the rules of preround in favor of keeping the testers safe.
More realistically, I think that making it punishable by slaying is fine, but only in cases where you're completely sure.
There are no easy solutions for this, but I'd rather there were some form of rules regarding this than none at all.
Too many people have caused rdm in some form due to the lack of such rules.

nah it shouldnt be KOSable/slayable. It can be irritating but traitor testers are kind of a dumb concept to begin with.

REMOVE TESTERS THEY CAUSE TOO MUCH OF......THIS
Bouncy Rounds

absolutely not. As an avid anti-tester I try to break the tester every round i can preround. I feel testing ruins the game and takes all the fun out of being a t if the entire server tests leaving only you. plus there is a certain fun in the unknown of who the t could be. In my opinion if we cant take out all the testers at least let us be able to break them pre-round if we are able. being slain for that or even kos'd is a load of crap that would make many people leave.

To me its the same as testing before round (the only map this really applies to is 67th way). So I dont think its traitorous. But I do think if you destroy a T Tester during round it is traitorous as it does stop other innos from getting proven
So, I think it should be ok during PRE-ROUND but KOSable during actual round.

I understand my opinion is different and probably very neutral, but a server that shows alot of rules, often does not keep being populated when other servers who keep being more liberal and more open minded, last longer.

After talking to Brass and various other people we have agreed that breaking a T tester pre round is NOT a KOS or a slay. However, breaking the T tester during the round is still KOSable and/or slayable. Spread the word please and thank you.