Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should breaking a T tester pre round be a KOS/slay?
This poll is closed.
Yes
55.00%
22 55.00%
No
45.00%
18 45.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T Tester Poll

I think that it should be a slay.

also, pushing someone else off preround, that person pushed off respawns once the round actually starts.
breaking a tester preround doesn't respawn itself. (just realized this was said 10 billion times before I posted this, whoops)

but on the other side unless you decide to just watch the t tester, there isn't that much proof if someone decides to break it behind your back.
Poros are love.

ALRIGHT, I GET THEY WILL RESPAWN. GOD

If it was preround what use would it be rdming someone for it. I only see this will end up as an excuse to rdm.

Is not having a T tester going to kill you? OH NO you have to play the game manually without a magical jihad/c4 bait room doing the game for you.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I see this as more or less the same as activating traps preround on trappycottage.
While breaking the tester obviously doesnt kill anyone, its still the act of doing something traitorous when your roles havent been assigned.
While i agree its next to impossible to know who broke it preround, i still dont think that justifies doing it. But thats just my take.
Find

tobias you get respawned when the round begins

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

If it honestly impacted the games performance (ie: instantly killing someone because it broke preround) then yes it would effect gameplay. But it is AN OPTIONAL thing to use. You are not forced to test every round like lab rats. Get better at telling who is the T and you wont need to use T testers to begin with.

Causing death/slays over something optional doesnt seem right at all. Who is the little shitlord who whined about this to begin with.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"

I'll let you guys decide on this one in the end, but here's my opinion on it:

I don't really care for map specific rules, and T testers are not on every map. So in my opinion, I don't think it should be a big deal in the end.

It would be nice if I could come up with a way to 'fix' T testers upon round start, as it would fix this problem entirely.

(01-23-2016, 02:15 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  If it honestly impacted the games performance (ie: instantly killing someone because it broke preround) then yes it would effect gameplay. But it is AN OPTIONAL thing to use. You are not forced to test every round like lab rats. Get better at telling who is the T and you wont need to use T testers to begin with.

Causing death/slays over something optional doesnt seem right at all. Who is the little shitlord who whined about this to begin with.

The amount of hypocrisy in that last sentence is overwhelming and was unnecessary to begin with...

(01-23-2016, 02:17 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'll let you guys decide on this one in the end, but here's my opinion on it:

I don't really care for map specific rules, and T testers are not on every map. So in my opinion, I don't think it should be a big deal in the end.

It would be nice if I could come up with a way to 'fix' T testers upon round start, as it would fix this problem entirely.

would it be too laggy to just like make all props regenerate lol

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Couldnt you just have it so it keeps our ammo/whatever we got preround then have it restart the round and start instantly if this is that big of issue. It would force it to respawn with no time for someone to break it. (also would prevent people from the instant death cause a T was looking at your head the entire preround)
Find