Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I can't be the only one...

(01-30-2016, 09:17 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(01-30-2016, 09:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  So sure, let's give it a big badass crosshair and turn the best gun into the game into the besterest

It's literally just an aesthetic upgrade lol...

yeah, seriously terran.

it ALREADY has a scope, we just want an overlay for it.

you're acting as if we're asking for it to shoot fireballs, or give it pin point accuracy, when in reality all we're asking for is an overlay, like every other gun that has a scope has.
Find

... Fireballs would be cool.

- That Thrakos Noob

You're adding big crosshairs to it. That makes it easier to aim. The gun already shreds at close, medium and long ranges as-is, without a natural double zoom + extensive crosshair upgrades.
Find

(01-30-2016, 09:32 PM)Terran Wrote:  You're adding big crosshairs to it. That makes it easier to aim. The gun already shreds at close, medium and long ranges as-is, without a natural double zoom + extensive crosshair upgrades.

it does not making it easier to aim, it's an OVERLAY.

you dont aim any different with an OVERLAY
Find

Having a nice scope and a zoom in helps. What, have you never played a video game before?

Instead of some retarded in-your-face trying-to-be iron-sights it'd be a full-blasted scope.

Actually, yeah, its annoying now that I think about it.
Find

IMO the only things that should have any sort of scope overlay is sniper rifles.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

wait like the aug? if so thats shit.
Find

A better AUG.
Find

(01-31-2016, 01:01 AM)Terran Wrote:  A better AUG.

The aug scope is shit anyway.
Find

bumpsdfsdf

can you not dumb my bump you literal tender

- That Thrakos Noob