Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Title Ideas

I think that titles being fairly rare would be nice. I would want them to be something special to have rather than half of the server having one because of there being a few really easy ones to obtain.

I like the idea of having achievements to earn them but only if they weren't achievements that could be finished within a day or something.

Maybe specific titles for certain time milestones? Titles at 250 hours, 500 hours, 750 hours, 1000 hours, etc?
Find

(02-02-2016, 08:26 AM)Aleksandr Wrote:  I think that titles being fairly rare would be nice. I would want them to be something special to have rather than half of the server having one because of there being a few really easy ones to obtain.

I like the idea of having achievements to earn them but only if they weren't achievements that could be finished within a day or something.

Maybe specific titles for certain time milestones? Titles at 250 hours, 500 hours, 750 hours, 1000 hours, etc?

That's the thing though, there would be pretty special titles to get. But there could be some pretty basic ones for da newbies to feel 'cool'. It could also work like this: The more small, basic ones, the more badass the rarer/harder to get ones seem though! It's hard to say exactly how it would turn out though.

That all sounds amazing, really like where this idea is going BrassX, hope to see a few popping up soon. >:3
Find

I always thought titles would be more personable, as well as a few obtainable ones.
Like, there's a few ones that you can work for and earn, but if you also feel like a specific achievement is made by a player, they can get their unique title

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Where is the black guy title ? I want one.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

(02-02-2016, 08:33 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(02-02-2016, 08:26 AM)Aleksandr Wrote:  I think that titles being fairly rare would be nice. I would want them to be something special to have rather than half of the server having one because of there being a few really easy ones to obtain.

That's the thing though, there would be pretty special titles to get. But there could be some pretty basic ones for da newbies to feel 'cool'. It could also work like this: The more small, basic ones, the more badass the rarer/harder to get ones seem though! It's hard to say exactly how it would turn out though.

I would definately prefer only getting titles for work/playtime/achievements, but if you want to have normal random titles, maybe make a seperate color scheme for each, like white for noobs, a diff color for work to get, a better color for acheivement ones... Maybe use the same colors as the tiers so they can be shown apart from eachother.

I can now ascend to my true position of The Danklord.