Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Enchantable Member App The Third

Steam Name(Current): Enchantable

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 324 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Next Tier Gaming

Have you ever been banned and why?: 1 day for disrespect and a 2 hour for a reason I forget (was a long time ago).

Why do you want to join?: Well I love playing the server and the community is great. I want to become something more even if as small as Member. (note I don't plan to advance above the Member rank) I've been with the community of FRG and NTG for a few years now. I understand my past on NTG was not the best, and I hope you can leave that behind. I feel like I've definitely improved from my previous status, I'm more mature and personally think I'm more enjoyable to play with.

Referred by: none

Additional Details: Thank you for any and all input. If you want me to make a major change please tell me
thanks again

Enchantable has matured a lot recently and has become a really fun person to play with. I really don't see much reason not to give him member, he's a great guy! +1
Find

Yeah Enchant seems a bit more mature, hes very active and I think he deserves to be a member.
Find

I feel enchantable has shown a lot of growth and he has more dedication then most I +1
Find

*Insert nice comment about Enchant maturing* Also he has hamburgers for hands! +1 from me! Big Grin

Also but really, He has gotten much better and has shown to be atleast mature enough to be member. Though maybe want to wait a bit longer until a +member app is made.

+1
Find

How has jerome got it and not enchantable jk.
He is fun to play with and I dont see him causing any problems +1
Find

+1 he isn't a gaychantable anymore, he's all grown up.
Find

+1 I mean he was a little scrub on NTG who always yelled into his mic but now he still is kinda like that but a little bit more mature
Find

Pretty active and mature on the server, knows the rules well and follows them, +1
Find

Everything that's said above! +1, he's honestly a lot of fun to play with.
Find