Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Killer's member app

Steam Name(Current): Killerkong

Time played on servers? 162 Hours and 34 Min

Where did you hear about this server?: Got bored of playing NTG so I talked to Enchantabun, he recommended here. Shortly after, I got hooked as I did with NTG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope.

Why do you want to join?: I've been on here a while, everyone's friendly, I enjoy being on the server, and gotten to know some cool people ...oh, and also Peer pressure  Tongue.

Reffered by: N/A

Additional Details: I really enjoy everything about the server. My experience from NTG has taught me how to contribute to the community and how to generally be helpful to those who need it. Becoming member is the next level of being immersed in the FRG community, and hopefully I'll learn more things in my experiences in FRG. Thanks for considering my application, and feel free to give any feedback you feel is necessary.

killer is awesome!
i've known him for a really long while and hes got well over the minimal amount of hours.
friendly, fun, and doesnt break rules
Find

Your time has come, RISE UP AND- ok yeah hes cool and he doesnt do anything stupid so thats a plus, +1
Find

(03-16-2016, 01:00 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  killer is awesome!
i've known him for a really long while and hes got well over the minimal amount of hours.

This! +1
Find

+1 Mehn
Find

He's chill af, he also has the voice of a well-hung Brazilian poolboy and is a great player in this community
Find

+1 Hes pretty alright. +1
Find

(03-16-2016, 01:41 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  
(03-16-2016, 01:00 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  killer is awesome!

This! +1
Find

I have no problem with Killer. He's mature, he plays actively, and he follows the rules. Give him member! Smile

Killer's pretty nice and mature. No problems with him at all. +1
Find