Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

That Easter Quest is hard!

That'd be great information to know, but we didn't know that. Double shoot doesn't work on bosses or monsters in the event, right? Does it? How do any of us know that? That's a hugely critical advantage.
Find

(03-29-2016, 11:49 PM)Terran Wrote:  That'd be great information to know, but we didn't know that. Double shoot doesn't work on bosses or monsters in the event, right? Does it? How do any of us know that? That's a hugely critical advantage.

It works on monsters in the event. It literally shoots 2 bullets.
Find

All I knew was that "Suffixes and Traits don't work."

So, it may be my bad, but its still misinformation and I suck.
Find

(03-29-2016, 11:50 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(03-29-2016, 11:49 PM)Terran Wrote:  That'd be great information to know, but we didn't know that. Double shoot doesn't work on bosses or monsters in the event, right? Does it? How do any of us know that? That's a hugely critical advantage.

It works on monsters in the event. It literally shoots 2 bullets.

WELL THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

That's why my last prayer is op in the event lol
Find

I mean, I beat Gregg before Brass nerfed him... I literally don't play GMOD.
Find

Yeah, I'm not sure how I got fucked so hard. I've always been bad against shotguns. I guess I'm just shit.

You can have my inventory so long as I can have a badge. That's literally not a joke. Take it all, I don't care. I play on FRG to A) Have fun, and B) Collect stuff. I like badges. There's one I can never get? No point.

(03-30-2016, 01:35 AM)Terran Wrote:  Yeah, I'm not sure how I got fucked so hard. I've always been bad against shotguns. I guess I'm just shit.

You can have my inventory so long as I can have a badge. That's literally not a joke. Take it all, I don't care. I play on FRG to A) Have fun, and B) Collect stuff. I like badges. There's one I can never get? No point.

: steamsalty :
Umpty Dumpty

theres a boss to this repetitive bullshit task? Why the fuck didnt anyone tell me this shit? I actually have incentive to do this boring crap.
Find

Terran why should things be bent just so you can have the badge?