Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

That Easter Quest is hard!

Considering Axe could do it and Terran still couldnt, I'm convinced Terran just has shitty luck against shotguns.
Find

So, I got to try Gregg again and I lost twice in a row, and then started to win. That's basically cheating, though, so I don't know if I deserve an easter badge, but there is absolutely a *minor* RNG element. That's what I base my losses on, not that I suck. There's also a strategy that works MUCH better on him, but its still not guaranteed. All in all, it is very, very interesting to fight him. I hope that he sticks around, although I am extremely sad, and upset, that I lost. Shotguns are a -HUGE- weakpoint to me, I don't do well dealing with them, and fighting someone with nearly triple my HP just leads to more trouble for me because, well, I suck.
Find

Wait triple your hp of 100? That shouldn't be a hard fight.
Find

Just tried him, he prefired me from across the map for 34 dmg.
Find

It happens, Fuzzy. There's RNG to whether his shots his or miss, it makes it really realistic but extremely aggravating. You have 3 tries, however, so the RNG tips in your favor eventually.
Find

I literally just walked up to him and killed him head on and still had 81 health, Lmao hes easy as shit

He LITERALLY RAN BACK INTO HIS SPAWN AND HID LMAO
Find

got to test gregg, killed him 2/3 time on my chances... he's not hard, and I've got shit guns compared to some of you
Find

Used a LW m16 and reload crystal. killed him 4/4 times I used it.
Find

He's only hard for me because every time he rounds a corner he fires the second he comes into view
Find

Couldnt kill him with the tartarus so I tried with a shank's m16 and killed him with 86 HP remaining. Tried with all other guns:

Wins: Sorrowful Mp5, Jolly SG, Kaiju Famas, Shanks M16, and Jolly Deag
Loss: Tartarus, Tartarus, Tartarus, Lunar Mac10
Draw: Jolly HUGE, and Jolly Shotgun
Find