Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The nuggie Tobias situation.

(04-01-2016, 03:53 AM)Axe Wrote:  Ok please stop now just start pming. I think the point was well made here on all sides.

This is a discussion thread. We are discussing. I do not believe there is any flaming, and there's obviously still more to be said.

Brass made this to get information and opinions; that's what we are giving him.
Find

aresuft called me fat as well
Find

(04-01-2016, 03:57 AM)Denneh Wrote:  aresuft called me fat as well

YOU TOO?! One time he told me my butt looked big in those jeans!
Find

how can he get away with all of this
#safespace
Find

(04-01-2016, 04:00 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(04-01-2016, 03:57 AM)Denneh Wrote:  aresuft called me fat as well

YOU TOO?! One time he told me my butt looked big in those jeans!

Honestly thats kinda fucked up Aresuft. You know how Jake's self esteem is.....
Find

I'm just gonna stop posting on this thread with this final "plea":

I love FRG a lot, I love all the people here and I've never gotten more joy from a place than here. I've staffed for Brass for 2 years now almost, and I feel like I've done a tremendous amount of service for both NTG and FRG, and I don't feel like it's fair that an issue with one person is going to prevent me from continuing what many people believe I do best.

I'm asking for one last chance as admin, actually, I'm begging. If there's anymore fuck ups or I start shit with anyone, demote and permanently ban me on the spot for all I care. I'm done. I just want to help the server and play the game and have fun, and I'm sure this situation is not fun for either of us. I do not think that a demotion for this is at all a fair decision, as I've never done wrong with my powers, and this is something that could be handled with literally one conversation. I can almost guarantee if Tobias and I are able to have a conversation and fix things out between us privately, that this can all be over pretty much instantly.

I can not express how much I mean it when I say I don't want drama. I realize that this situation doesn't make it look like that, but honestly, why would I want something that's caused me to want to leave the server I love? Maybe if I put it in bigger letters you guys will get it because I'm serious, I want this to be over, I want no drama, I want everyone to get along. I just want to go back to having fun, and staffing the server without drama. P.L.E.A.S.E. That work???

Alright, I'm gonna go now. This has been a stressful day. If I'm gonna stay demoted; well; I tried, and I hope that you all can respect whatever decision I make.

One last thing: I don't want Tobias to be punished for anything. If I stay demoted, so be it, but you should just leave Tobias be.
Find

(04-01-2016, 05:55 AM)Daniel (no sound) Wrote:  I'm just gonna stop posting on this thread with this final "plea":

I love FRG a lot, I love all the people here and I've never gotten more joy from a place than here. I've staffed for Brass for 2 years now almost, and I feel like I've done a tremendous amount of service for both NTG and FRG, and I don't feel like it's fair that an issue with one person is going to prevent me from continuing what many people believe I do best.

I'm asking for one last chance as admin, actually, I'm begging. If there's anymore fuck ups or I start shit with anyone, demote and permanently ban me on the spot for all I care. I'm done. I just want to help the server and play the game and have fun, and I'm sure this situation is not fun for either of us. I do not think that a demotion for this is at all a fair decision, as I've never done wrong with my powers, and this is something that could be handled with literally one conversation. I can almost guarantee if Tobias and I are able to have a conversation and fix things out between us privately, that this can all be over pretty much instantly.

I can not express how much I mean it when I say I don't want drama. I realize that this situation doesn't make it look like that, but honestly, why would I want something that's caused me to want to leave the server I love? Maybe if I put it in bigger letters you guys will get it because I'm serious, I want this to be over, I want no drama, I want everyone to get along. I just want to go back to having fun, and staffing the server without drama. P.L.E.A.S.E. That work???

Alright, I'm gonna go now. This has been a stressful day. If I'm gonna stay demoted; well; I tried, and I hope that you all can respect whatever decision I make.

One last thing: I don't want Tobias to be punished for anything. If I stay demoted, so be it, but you should just leave Tobias be.

Obviously we appreciate everything you've done for the server. That being said, your actions aren't tolerable. YES, both sides are at fault, but you being a HIGH position of staff means you have to represent FRG well. I think you need to take a break or give yourself a few days off, and cool down. (Not trying to force you to take a break, just suggesting..)

I don't want the community to turn into everyone shit talking each other and dividing the community. Whatever reason you guys dislike each other, put it aside and put on your big boy pants. There's NO REASON TO HAVE THIS DRAMA. WE ARE A GAMING COMMUNITY. CHILL OUT PLEASE.
Find

Wasn't there a new rule for staff applications that people applying aren't allowed to throw a tantrum when denied? I think that should be extended to demotions as well.

After sleeping on it, I think I'm siding with Nuggie not to say he did nothing wrong because be did, but because we can't forget, we're all human here. Most of us are even hormonal teens. It's part of nature to fight and dislike someone. Some of the onee here even do it, it's not a foreign idea here of all places.
For Nuggie not to have a single problem for 2 long years of staffing, he who for a long stretch of time held a legacy as the best admin on the server, someone who was personable and helpful to every single person on this server, new or old, someone who has never even so much as OFFENDED ANYONE before now is incredible to me, I don't think many people have that capability.

This thread has made the dispute between Nuggie and Tobias known to everyone. I'm sure if anyone sees anything, they know to report it, but I find it obvious that Nuggie won't do it anymore. With that being said, I don't think think punishment beyond a watchful eye may be necessary. Everyone deserves a free screwup and Nuggie has spent his cobwebbed, dusty token here. Brass, Grass, Aresuft, Tobias, anyone else, keep an open mind and consider if the good Nuggie's done over 2 years without screwing up may outweigh letting human nature out.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Ok, after sleeping on it, I've decided to ask Brass to close this thread. The more people reply to it, the more drama will unearth.

I hate seeing all my friends fight, cause you guys are like family to me, not even joking.
FRG was there during some hard points in my life so far, and this is hurting so much. All of FRG is breaking apart because of two idiots...

My point is....just stop...
Umpty Dumpty
Find