Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The nuggie Tobias situation.

(04-01-2016, 11:48 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Ok, after sleeping on it, I've decided to ask Brass to close this thread. The more people reply to it, the more drama will unearth.

I hate seeing all my friends fight, cause you guys are like family to me, not even joking.
FRG was there during some hard points in my life so far, and this is hurting so much. All of FRG is breaking apart because of two idiots...

My point is....just stop...

This thread was literally made so we can all talk about it. No one is fighting. Brass wants to know what the community has to say. Hence, the reason why he made it.
Find

(04-01-2016, 12:07 PM)y0Nemo Wrote:  
(04-01-2016, 11:48 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Ok, after sleeping on it, I've decided to ask Brass to close this thread. The more people reply to it, the more drama will unearth.

I hate seeing all my friends fight, cause you guys are like family to me, not even joking.
FRG was there during some hard points in my life so far, and this is hurting so much. All of FRG is breaking apart because of two idiots...

My point is....just stop...

This thread was literally made so we can all talk about it. No one is fighting. Brass wants to know what the community has to say. Hence, the reason why he made it.

I get what you are saying Nemo, now that I think about it, it is for the best. Sorry for not thinking about that.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Unfortunately, my side still stands. I believe the demotion should stand for now. Maybe you can get it back later. I've seen both sides from different angles and I think this is fair. You did antagonize him Nuggie. You also were acting like a child about the whole thing and being EXTREMELY disrespectful to brass about it. I understand it might have been the "heat of the moment" but people need to suffer consequences every now and then. Sorry man but I think this is for the best. Do what Grass said and take a break or something. Get your head back in the game and make this one screw up the last one alright? You did some good things for the server, so make sure you fix your mind set, come back with a good attitude, and go on with how things were before.
Find

(04-01-2016, 03:51 AM)Daniel (no sound) Wrote:  
(04-01-2016, 03:44 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  
(04-01-2016, 03:14 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(04-01-2016, 03:13 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  I dont expect this to be important but I just want to have it noted, I have had issues with both of them prior to this. Tobias has stopped having the issues with me months ago, but mcnuggie continues to cause issues to this day.

What stopped you from speaking out sooner?

I told jake about mcnuggie/me while he was manager.

Also mcnuggie, if you wanted this to be done with, you would have ignored his every actions that begged for a response. (!block ingame, block on forums if need be)

I did have them both blocked ingame and forums and on steam. I thought that would cause it to be over, but after I thought the entire situation was over, I received more messages from Brass saying that I was somehow harassing him while I had him blocked. That specific example turned out to be nothing, but he kept trying to get me in trouble for the smallest reasons. I promise, I tried ignoring his every actions...

Actually, in the last report I sent, you unblocked me and then started to try to get on my nerves.

Just look at chat before you start to scream at me. You clearly were trying to get on my nerves, considering you unblocked me right before.

The reason I reported such small details was because he just wouldn't stop with small comments, trying to get on my nerves. He wouldn't listen to any of brass' warnings to leave me alone completely.

Don't act like you were joking around because I'm your "friend". Friends go around harassing their friends, calling them racist, and just trying to get them pissed off.
Find

(timeout period, people are at school pls no final decision til ppl come back)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'm done arguing this. If you want to keep me demoted, go ahead, but it will be nothing but detrimental to the server. I'm done.

I just really like Nuggie. He's never done anything else wrong, he's just such a great guy. I don't wanna see him in trouble.
Find

i doubt it will be detrimental since mods and admins are pretty similar so you could still make prolly make an impact and do good ect

(04-01-2016, 05:52 PM)Denneh Wrote:  i doubt it will be detrimental since mods and admins are pretty similar so you could still make prolly make an impact and do good ect

Yeah I mean tbh the demotion literally means nothing. Moderators and admins seem to do essentially the same thing from what I've seen. All this could've been shrugged off and I don't think it would've made a big difference

I just need to lay out my two cents:

1. We can't simply ignore the bad a staff member has done due to all the good they have done.

That's being biased. This is now how I want the server to be. Staff are not untouchable, and can very well be liable for their actions.

2. Mistakes are okay yes, but It's not a 'one time thing'. I have had multiple conversations personally asking him to knock it off, only to have him keep it going with really small comments. But all of these small comments kept adding up. They were completely unneeded, and if he can not see that, that's precisely one of the reasons why I question if his actions make him still qualified for the highest rank of the server.

His actions straight up set a bad example, and gave the impression that staff are allowed to do things like this and can avoid punishment.

3. He was being pretty sarcastic, and pretty disrespectful to me in steam chat. I am the owner of the server, I deserve more respect than I was given. While I usually don't hold it against people, because I know people say things when they get angry, the more I think about it, the more I personally get upset about how I was talked to by at the time an admin of the server, when I was simply trying to resolve the situation. If I were to ignore the report and evidence, it would be biased.

Please don't forget, YOU applied for Admin. Do you not remember how often you'd message me about the application? How bad you wanted it? We didn't ask you to apply, you asked US to get the position. So please understand that we can't act like we owe you for doing something you volunteered to do.. While very grateful, don't get me wrong.. We can't thank all of our staff enough for what they do, it's simply unfair to behave like that. It REALLY ends up turning out exactly how Terran said in his thread awhile back; That is that people get the impression that staff are 'better' than other players.. Just because they are staff.

I know some of you may not want to hear that, but I believe that's the most fair we can be. For EVERYONE.

4. If you truly cared about the server, and helping it as much as you say you do, being moved down one position shouldn't stop you from continuing to help. You say you want to do what ever you can, rank shouldn't matter near as much. There is not really a big difference between Admin and Moderators, in terms of what they can do to help the server. Admins have a bit more authority, but that's pretty much it. I've explained this to you personally several times, especially when you were applying for Admin. I told you one wasn't needed at the time, and that you can almost help the server in exactly the same way as a Moderator. You then said stuff about perma-bans, etc. Now we have more admins that can take care of these..

While I fully understand it can be disheartening, It's not like it would've been impossible for you to get Admin back. You would've just had to fix your wrongs, and come to me directly, then re-apply.

5. We can't bring up your work on NTG here. If we bring up the good, we'd have to bring up the bad.. So NTG should be left out completely.

I had to get some of those off my chest.

Now, the verdict I believe is most fair after hearing multiple opinions on the matter:

1 Month Administrator suspension, followed by a 50 hour probation period once the rank is returned. This is your second chance. I expect much better behavior from you in the future.

Any wrong-doing during this 50 hour period(50 hours of play time, not calendar time) will result in an instant demote. I decide at my own discretion what qualifies as 'wrong-doing'.

If you disagree with this decision, you're free to do what ever you feel is best. I feel this is the most fair decision, and is best for the server, and you personally.