Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Russian Man

Hello Comrades,

You may or may not have heard or seen me before, by looking at my name you would realize I am PapaRussia.

Wither you were around or not during the whole incident in NTG or not, I hope sense you have left their that I may be able to come back to Forerunner gaming as a newer member, and not to be judged by the past. If you do I could understand why but should not need to worry.

But enough about that, besides gmod, you may see me playing TF2, Binding of Issac: Rebirth, Dota 2, Path of Exile, XCOM, or ZMR. I have a vast collection of games in my library, so if you wanted me to play a game with you, I mostly likely would download and hop on if you have nobody else to play with.

I'm currently attending a joint vocational school, where as a main class taking NCT which is Network Communications Technology, if you have technical questions I may be of use.

Not the best at intros so gonna end it here. Hope to see you on the servers.
Find

'Ey. We had some fun on NTG. Enjoy FRG; - A fresh start.
Find

hiiii
Find

EYyy I remember you. You were cool. Then the incident happened and you left. i forgot how that went down, but anyways, this is a new beginning so welcome.
Find

A devolved.us member?
Kewl